Turtle Creek Fun Park
Turtle Creek Fun Park offers excitement for kids and beginners.
Featuring two tubing lanes, a gradual beginner slope, and a Bungee Bounce, try a new family adventure in Turtle Creek!
Hours of Operation
The Tube Park, Bungee Bounce and Beginner Slopes are open Friday and Saturday from 2pm - 8pm and Sunday from 12pm - 5pm. Tubing lanes are open when snow conditions permit.
Turtle Creek Beginner slopes are also open during all regular lift hours.
Beginner Slope & Tubing Rates*
Tots (3-5) Kids & Adults (6+) FREE! $10 for unlimited use. Includes both skiing and tubing in Turtle Creek.
Bungee Bounce Rates
No. of Rides Rate One ride $7 Two rides $12
Bungee Bounce riders must be between 20 and 200 lbs and in good physical condition.
* Children under the age of six must be accompanied by a paying adult to tube. Minimum tubing height is 90cm/36" to ride alone.
Revelstoke Residents save 30% off Beginner Slope & Tubing rates at Turtle Creek Fun Park! Not to be combined with any other offers.
Turtle Creek Safety
Tubing is fun but...
- No entrance to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendant's instructions. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Minimum age is 3 years old.
- Minimum height is 90cm/36" to ride alone. Children under 90cm/36" must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No lap riding permitted - every rider must have their own tube.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is strictly forbidden.
- Management will not be responsible for damage to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing.
* Subject to snow conditions. All rates are subject to applicable taxes.