The Vertical Card An Exclusive Way to Save!
The 2017/18 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
NOTE: Anyone who had a 2016/17 Vertical Card is also eligible to purchase a 2017/18 Vertical Card.
Comes with 3 or 5 anytime days
Skip the ticket line with Direct-to-Lift
Tons of discounts + added benefits
The Vertical Card is the easiest way to ski multiple days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort this winter. Available with 3 or 5 days pre-loaded, this direct-to-lift loyalty card is your ticket to savings. Use your days any time - no blackouts!
VERTICAL CARD SALE ENDS DECEMBER 15
|2017/18 Rates||3 Day Vertical Card||5 Day Vertical Card|
|Adult (19-64)||$239 $79.67/day
|Senior (65-74)||$185 $61.67/day
|Youth (13 - 18)||$185 $61.67/day
|Child (6 - 12)||$89 $29.67/day
|Buy Online »||Buy Online »|
*Savings per day are based on the Window Ticket Rates: $99 Adult, $78 Senior/Youth, $39 Child.
Enjoy direct-to-lift access and connect your Vertical Card to your Credit Card. Additional days can be charged directly to your account at a discounted rate when your Vertical Card is scanned. Adults save $20 off additional days, while Youth and Seniors save $15 off additional days. Children save $10 off additional days.
- Save $20 off regular Adult ticket prices on all other days - no blackouts, no restrictions. Youth and Seniors save $15 off additional days, Children save $10 off additional days.
- Save 30% off standard rates on the first night, 35% off additional nights at The Sutton Place Hotel, Revelstoke Mountain Resort's exclusive slope-side accommodation. Blackout dates: Dec 26, 2017 - Jan 6, 2018 and Feb 9-24, 2018.
BOOK NOW »
- Save 30% off standard rates on the first night, 35% off additional nights at Sandman Hotel Revelstoke. Blackout dates: Dec 26, 2017 - Jan 6, 2018 and Feb 9-24, 2018. Complimentary shuttle to Revelstoke Mountain Resort included.
BOOK NOW »
- 10% off Day Heli packages with Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing from December 13, 2017 until January 13, 2018.
- 10% off First Tracks - load the Revelation Gondola 45 minutes before anyone else, and take advantage of untouched powder or perfect corduroy. Must be booked 48 hours in advance.
- 10% off Private Lessons - when you book 48 hours in advance.
- 15% off Ski & Snowboard Rentals - discount available on High Performance gear.
- 15% off Repairs - discount available on full or minor tunes.
- 2-for-1 Tubing - enjoy family fun at Turtle Creek Tube Park.
Vertical Card must be presented at time of purchase or booking. Offers are valid for personal use only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- The 2017/18 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID). Guests who previously purchased a 2016/17 Vertical Card are also eligible to purchase a Vertical Card for the 2017/18 season.
- Vertical Cards are available for purchase online only.
- Maximum one Vertical Card per person per season.
- Must be purchased 24hrs in advance of first use.
- Vertical Cards can be shipped free of charge up until November 20, 2017. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. Shipping is unavailable after November 20, 2017.
- Valid at Revelstoke Mountain Resort during the 2017/18 winter season only.
- Leftover days loaded during previous seasons have expired and cannot be used.
- Vertical Card offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Card discounts apply to regular priced, full day lift tickets only.
- ID must be presented at the time of pick up. To pick up your Vertical Card, visit the Guest Services/Ticket Office.
- Vertical Card and ID must be presented to obtain discounted day. Valid for 1 use per day.
- Vertical Card can only be used by the registered card holder.
- Vertical Card is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten cards.
- No refunds on unused cards or portions thereof.
- All sales are final.