The Vertical Card 2018.19
Early Bird Sale Ends April 30
Ski from $59.90/day + Get an Early Season Bonus Day
An Exclusive Way to Save
The 2018.19 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
NOTE: Anyone who had a 2017.18 Vertical Card is also eligible to purchase a 2018.19 Vertical Card.
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS:
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS APRIL 30
*Savings per day are based on the 2018.19 Window Ticket Rates: $105 Adult, $83 Senior/Youth, $41 Child. Window Ticket rates are subject to change.
Enjoy direct-to-lift access and connect your Vertical Card to your Credit Card. Additional days can be charged directly to your account at a discounted rate when your Vertical Card is scanned. Adults save $20 off additional days, while Youth and Seniors save $15 off additional days. Children save $10 off additional days.
- Save $20 off regular Adult ticket prices on all other days - no blackouts, no restrictions. Youth and Seniors save $15 off additional days, Children save $10 off additional days.
- Exclusive Lodging Deals with the Sutton Place Hotel and Sandman Hotel Revelstoke.
- 10% off First Tracks - load the Revelation Gondola 45 minutes before anyone else, and take advantage of untouched powder or perfect corduroy. Must be booked 48 hours in advance.
- 10% off select Snow School Programs - when you book 48 hours in advance.
- 15% off Ski & Snowboard Rentals - discount available on High Performance gear.
- 15% off Repairs - discount available on full or minor tunes.
Vertical Card must be presented at time of purchase or booking. Offers are valid for personal use only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- The 2018.19 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID). Guests who previously purchased a 2017.18 Vertical Card are also eligible to purchase a Vertical Card for the 2018.19 season.
- Maximum one Vertical Card per person per season.
- Vertical Cards do not carry over from one season to the next. A new Vertical Card must be purchased each year.
- Included days are valid at Revelstoke Mountain Resort during the 2018.19 winter season only. There will be no refunds for unused days.
- Leftover days loaded during previous seasons have expired and cannot be used.
- The Vertical Card discount on additional days is only valid during the season associated with the initial purchase. For example: a 2017.18 Vertical Card cannot be used to purchase additional days at a discounted rate in 2018.19.
- Vertical Card offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Card discounts apply to regular priced, full day lift tickets only.
- ID must be presented at the time of pick up. To pick up your Vertical Card, visit the Guest Services/Ticket Office.
- Vertical Card and ID must be presented to obtain discounted day. Valid for 1 use per day.
- Vertical Card can only be used by the registered card holder.
- Vertical Card is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten cards.
- No refunds on unused cards or portions thereof.
- All sales are final.