Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
Admin Supervisor - Snow School
Revelstoke Snow School is seeking a motivated, organized Supervisor with excellent communication skills to join our team. The role will focus primarily on supervising the day to day operations of the Snow School while also being responsible for a portfolio of administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Supervisor of a high volume operation with a large staff in or out of the snow sports industry with a demonstrated background in business administration. Project management, accounting and data analysis skills would be an asset. This position will be full time seasonal, starting in October.
- Supervise daily operations of the Snow School
- Schedule lessons, programs and Instructors
- Train and lead sales/scheduling staff
- Assist clients with any snow school concerns
- Analyze team, product and individual performance
- Support snow school management team with various projects
- Lead payroll, email and miscellaneous administration projects
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals
- 1 year supervisory experience with 10 or more reporting staff
- 2 years office experience in administration, scheduling, IT or analytics
- Advanced user of Windows, Office, Mail with database, scheduling or PM software experience
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Can produce physical SIN card or valid revenue Canada document including full SIN number
- Bondable, with a criminal record check less than 3 months old
Email Application » This is a Full Time Seasonal position.