Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are looking for an outdoor team-based job this summer, being a Mountain Coaster Attendant is it! Coaster attendants are responsible for the safe operation of our gondola, mountain coaster and validation of all tickets. There are part-time, full-time, morning and evening shifts available. This position runs from May 18th – October 8th with training beginning a week prior. A second round of hiring will also take place for extra positions running June 23rd – September 3rd again with training beginning a week prior.
- Understand the proper use of the ticket scanners and their functions.
- Ensure that all guests and staff accessing the gondola/coaster are in possession of a valid ticket.
- Control the flow of passengers riding the gondola/coaster.
- Transport carts from the gondola to the coaster. (This task requires repetitive heavy lifting and requires staff to join in a daily stretching routine planned out by professional physiotherapists.)
- Provide guests with general resort and town information.
- Instruct guests on proper use of the coaster to ensure a safe ride.
- Set up and take down of lift line equipment such as poles, ropes, mazes and signs.
- General safe operation of Gondola lift and Mountain Coaster.
- Must have a passion for the outdoors and the ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to do strong physical labor (transporting mountain coaster carts.)
- Must be able to work flexible shifts. (We operate on weekends and holidays.)
- Mature, enthusiastic, and guest service oriented.
- First aid skills an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate clearly over a radio.
- Willingness to assist other departments when required.
No transportation or staff housing is provided although we work closely with staff to incentivize carpooling and biking to and from work. Work history in the summer increases eligibility for winter employment.
This position pays $14/hour with a $2/hour retention bonus.
Email Application » This is a Full Time Seasonal position.