Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
Primarily an excavator operator, with other equipment including mini excavator, skid steers, etc.
- Operations of machinery from excavator to mini and skidsteers.
- Mass Excavation and detail excavating including grading, trenching for pipe.
- Complete daily online log reports.
- Comfortable and competent digging around utilities
- Able to work within a team setting to maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Grubbing and de-stumping
- Must have and maintain valid Class 5 drivers
- Must be able to work around heavy equipment
- First Aid skills an asset
- Must be able to do strong physical labour
- Ability to multi-task and communicate clearly over a radio
- Knowledge of Excavator and other heavy equipment
- Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
Email Application » This is a Full Time Seasonal position.