Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Office Administrator is responsible for the organization and supervision of all cash, debit and credit card transactions. You will supervise the cash handling procedures for all bar and service team members as well as provide Home Office support and communication for banking, deposits and financial reporting.
- Supervision and management of all tasks with regards to banking deposits, receipts and records preparation, daily labor calculations and other financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Required: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Required: Proficient in the English Language, spoken and written.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Deadline and Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude and a be a Team Player
- Have the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
Email Application » This is a Full Time position.