Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
Programs Supervisor - Snow School
Revelstoke Mountain Resort Snow School seeks an organized Supervisor with excellent communication skills to join our team. The role will involve overseeing all aspects of local school and weekend programs. Responsible for group assignments, program scheduling, design and communications with schools and parents, this position provides great exposure to all aspects of regular children’s programs. In addition to the administrative responsibilities, this position will involve ~50% ski time, leading lessons, training and school groups.
The ideal candidate will be a CSIA L2 or 3 with strong organizational skills and experience working with recurring groups or team coaching environments. Experience as a lead hand or assistant supervisor would be an asset, as both of these programs will involve managing a fair number of children and instructors. Applications close on July 31, 2018.
- Communicate with schools and parents by email
- Manage school visit schedule and resolve booking and invoicing issues with schools
- Organize and lead weekend programs from product design to communication and development
- Supervise the operation of school days, camp weeks and weekend programs
- Lead apprentice and instructor training groups
- Collaborate with other management staff on various projects
- Assess instructor performance
- Seek and develop opportunities to improve these programs
- Contribute as a trainer and instructor outside of program dates
- CSIA Level 2 or 3
- 1 season as lead hand, assistant supervisor or higher
- 2 seasons in weekend or competitive programs
- 3 seasons in snow sports
- Windows, Office, Mail and database or scheduling software experience
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Can produce physical SIN card or valid revenue Canada document including full SIN number
- Bondable with criminal record check less than 3 months old
Email Application » This is a Full Time Seasonal position.