Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
Property Ops Grounds Crew
This position is responsible for general clean up of run development and infrastructure installation working around heavy equipment. Position is seasonal running until end of October.
- Seeding, mulching groomed trails / runs
- Utilities infrastructure installation (sanitary, water & electrical)
- General construction labour when required
- Yard maintenance
- Operation of staff 4x4 trucks, ATV, and small equipment (skid steer)
- Operation of hand and power tools
- Must have and maintain valid Class 5 drivers
- Must be able to work around heavy equipment
- First Aid skills an asset
- Must be able to do strong physical labour
- Ability to multi-task and communicate clearly over a radio
This position pays $16/hour.
Email Application » This is a Full Time Seasonal position.