Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
Now Hiring for July & August
- Retention Bonus of $2/hour for RMR & Sutton Place Hotel Employees
- Summer Season Pass for all Resort employees
- Winter Season Pass for Revelstoke Secondary School Students
- New Scholarship Program with 4 x $500 Scholarships Available
- Exclusive Staff Perks and Offers
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
Snow School Pros and GAP Instructor Trainers
We are looking for flexible snow school pros at all experienced levels to join our team. Our team covers everything from toddler lessons to instructor training and we are continuing to expand our product offerings on all fronts, including GAP/AST programs and potentially competitive weekend programs. As such, we are looking for people with diverse skill sets who are ready to lead groups of all levels with a focus on making the most out of our guests experience at RMR. If you are looking to be part of a growing team that is actively seeking new faces and ideas, please contact us and let us know why you would like to join the RMR Snow School.
- Ski/SB Trainer (CSIA/CASI L3 or 4, course conductor certified)
- Ski Instructor (CSIA L2 or equivalent plus at least one CASI/CSCF/CFSA certification)
- Snowboard Instructor (CASI L2 or equivalent plus CSIA L1)
- Weekend Coaches (CSIA L2 plus CSCF/CFSA certification)
- Maintain a safe environment for all guests and staff
- Lead skiing or snowboarding groups and lessons for guests and staff
- Assist with off snow and event assignments
- Develop and close sales opportunities, selling commissionable lessons
- Represent the resort in a positive, professional manner
- 2 or more seasons in snow sports as a coach or instructor
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to teach both children and adults
- Passion for the mountains, guest service and the sport
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Can produce physical SIN card or valid revenue Canada doc including full SIN number
- Bondable, with a criminal record check less than 3 months old
- Full time staff will be available 4-5 days per week
- Part time staff are expected to contribute 2 days per week or 20 days
Email Application » This is a Full Time Seasonal position.