- About the Resort
- Getting Here
- Trail Maps
- News & Events
- Dining & Shopping
- Contact Us
Anne Keller to host Women’s Retreat at STHS
December 22 2011
We are excited to announce that Anne Keller will be hosting the Selkirk Tangiers Womens Retreat in January and March of 2012. Anne has founded and led a number of clinics specific for women in both the resort and heli setting. She is incredibly excited to bring this new experience to Selkirk Tangiers. "The idea is to provide quality leadership and skill building, so gals can confidently recreate with whomevery the choose - male or female," says Keller. The three day Women's Retreat is specifically geared towards women of like mind-sets and a passion for skiing.
- Unlimited vertical over three days – great value!
- Three nights accommodation based on double occupancy at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Meals: full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing and beacon training
- Powder ski or snowboard rental
- ACMG / IFMGA guiding services
- EXTRA Pampering: Women’s specific powder performance ski or snowboard rental, Pink STHS t-shirt, Mini-Pedi or Mini-Mani with Martinis at the Repose Massage Therapy and Day Spa, morning or evening Yoga (optional), $50 will be donated by STHS to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation for each package sold.
Available on January 7-10 or March 10-13, 2012. Three days starting from $3,700 pp.
Call 1.800.663.7080 to book.
Anne Keller, a Washington native, has been climbing since 1985, and has been guiding since 1995. Her guiding experience includes over 50 ascents of Mt. Rainier, several expeditions to the Alaska Range, and numerous routes in the North Cascades, the Sierras, and the Tetons. She has established new routes in the North Cascades, led an expedition to the Pantheon Range, and she is proud to have completed the popular ski mountaineering objectives: the Forbidden Traverse, and the Spearhead Traverse — each in a day. Anne was recently featured in Freeskier Magazine, highlighting her achievement of becoming the AMGA's sixth female ski mountaineering guide.