- About the Resort
- Getting Here
- Trail Maps
- News & Events
- Dining & Shopping
- Contact Us
Steeps Camp with Selkirk Tangiers
February 13 2012
Selkirk Tangiers hosted both Matchstick Productions and Brain Farm Digital Cinema during the Spring of 2011. If you were blown away by the Revelstoke footage in Attack of La Niña or The Art of Flight, now is your chance to get out in our exclusive tenure to ride the big lines. This new product was introduced this season for aggressive skiers looking for challenging terrain. This package will utilize the Eurocopter A-Star to take your group of four to some of our more advanced terrain.
Looking for fast, steep, or big days?
- 15,000 vertical metres over three days
- Four nights accommodation based on double occupancy at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Meals: full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing and beacon training
- Powder ski or snowboard rental
- ACMG / IFMGA guiding services
Available on March 3-7 or March 17-21, 2012.
Three Days for $5,177 pp (max of 8 people).
To book, please call us at 1.800.663.7080 or email email@example.com.
Experience a peaceful winter landscape, a frozen moment in time. Tours run daily from the top of the Gondola.
Freeride World Tour 2014
Don't miss the world's best as they descend upon Revelstoke for the Swatch Freeride World Tour by the North Face.
Book Rentals Online
Save up to 20% when you book your regular and high performance rental equipment through our eStore!