Turtle Creek Tube Park - NOW OPEN!
December 28 2012
The Turtle Creek Tube Park is now open for the 2012/2013 winter season.
Thanks to our hardworking Snow Making Team, the Turtle Creek Tube Park opened today, December 28, 2012 to rave reviews. Participants of all ages hit the slopes for some snow sliding fun in the village area of Revelstoke Mountain Resort. The Turtle Creek Tube Park is open Wednesday through Sunday from 2pm until 8pm, with tickets available for purchase through the RMR Retail Shop, located directly across from the Revelation Gondola.
Hours of Operation
Date Day of the Week Hours of Operation NOW OPEN Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,
Saturday and Sunday
2:00pm - 8:00pm
Tube Park Rates
Rate Category Individual (13+) Child (6-12) Tots (3-5)*** Unlimited Tubing $15 $10 FREE Group Rates (Minimum of 10)* $12 $8 FREE One Slide $5 $5 FREE Season Pass $100 $75 $10 Season Pass Add-On** $50 $25 FREE
* Group tickets require a minimum of 10. Bring 10 guests for your birthday and you tube for free!
** Revelstoke Mountain Resort Season Pass Holders have the option to add endless winter snow-tubing onto their season pass. Offer valid for 2012/2013 RMR season pass holders only.
*** Children under the age of six must be accompanied by a paying adult. Minimum height is 90cm/36" to ride alone.
Revelstoke Residents save 30% off the Regular Tubing Rates at the Turtle Creek Tube Park!
Turtle Creek Safety
Tubing is fun but...
- No entrance to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendant's instructions. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Minimum age is 3 years old.
- Minimum height is 90cm/36" to ride alone. Children under 90cm/36" must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- No lap riding permitted - every rider must have their own tube.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Management will not be responsible for damage to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing.
PLEASE READ EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK ON THE BACK OF THE LIFT TICKET.
All rates are based on the 2011/2012 winter season and are subject to the applicable taxes.
What's New for Winter
Plenty of glading and new facilities will refresh old favourites and open new areas this winter!
Your US$ Goes Further
With the Canadian dollar down, your ski trip over the border could be cheaper than you think.