What’s New for Winter 2013/14
October 29 2013
To enhance the Revelstoke Mountain Resort experience, we're proud to announce the following additional features for the 2013/2014 winter season:
- Improved Ninja Traverse – The Ninja Traverse has been Sumo Sized! We've widened and groomed this trail to provide an easy and smooth return to the base of the Stoke Chair.
- 007 Upgrade – 007 has been remodeled with a cut-through run to improve access to Mid-Mountain Lodge.
- FREE Tubing – Available all winter for Season Pass holders.
- Snowmaking – Upgraded to improve lower mountain skiing and Village access.
- Better Beginner Terrain – Greenhorn and The Last Spike have been widened and realigned from top to bottom for improved skiing. In addition, a widened access trail provides more green skiing options on Lower Mountain.
- Faster Opening - New bomb tram installed at the Sweet Spot entrance to North Bowl to provide faster opening times on powder days.
- Run Additions – Two new runs are being developed off the Stoke Chair.
- Glades Galore! – Tasty Glades and Rollercoaster area (now Tally-Ho Glades) have been aggressively gladed for similar spacing to The Ripper glades. The Stoke base has improved visibility and access.
- Mid-Mountain Lodge is now "Revelation Lodge" - New management has brought new menu options to Revelation Lodge.
- Wino Renamed "The Village Tavern" - Reimagined for 2013 / 2014, enjoy a new après experience at the Resort Village Base.
- Snowshoe Tours – Available daily from the top of the Gondola!
- Calgary Shuttle – Dedicated shuttle bus operations all winter from Calgary International Airport (YYC).
- FREE Family Fun – Free tubing all winter for Season Pass holders. Take advantage of our NEW family pass - just $1749 for up to 5 members of the same family! We’re also proud to continue our Tot/Chaperone program which provides parents with a complimentary lift ticket when skiing with children aged 5 and under.
- Two New Washrooms at The Ripper - Less glamorous, but just as welcome!
Follow our updates throughout summer operations and get stoked for winter!
Your US$ Goes Further
With the Canadian dollar down, your ski trip over the border could be cheaper than you think.