What’s New for Winter 2013/14
October 29 2013
To enhance the Revelstoke Mountain Resort experience, we're proud to announce the following additional features for the 2013/2014 winter season:
- Improved Ninja Traverse – The Ninja Traverse has been Sumo Sized! We've widened and groomed this trail to provide an easy and smooth return to the base of the Stoke Chair.
- 007 Upgrade – 007 has been remodeled with a cut-through run to improve access to Mid-Mountain Lodge.
- FREE Tubing – Available all winter for Season Pass holders.
- Snowmaking – Upgraded to improve lower mountain skiing and Village access.
- Better Beginner Terrain – Greenhorn and The Last Spike have been widened and realigned from top to bottom for improved skiing. In addition, a widened access trail provides more green skiing options on Lower Mountain.
- Faster Opening - New bomb tram installed at the Sweet Spot entrance to North Bowl to provide faster opening times on powder days.
- Run Additions – Two new runs are being developed off the Stoke Chair.
- Glades Galore! – Tasty Glades and Rollercoaster area (now Tally-Ho Glades) have been aggressively gladed for similar spacing to The Ripper glades. The Stoke base has improved visibility and access.
- Mid-Mountain Lodge is now "Revelation Lodge" - New management has brought new menu options to Revelation Lodge.
- Wino Renamed "The Village Tavern" - Reimagined for 2013 / 2014, enjoy a new après experience at the Resort Village Base.
- Snowshoe Tours – Available daily from the top of the Gondola!
- Calgary Shuttle – Dedicated shuttle bus operations all winter from Calgary International Airport (YYC).
- FREE Family Fun – Free tubing all winter for Season Pass holders. Take advantage of our NEW family pass - just $1749 for up to 5 members of the same family! We’re also proud to continue our Tot/Chaperone program which provides parents with a complimentary lift ticket when skiing with children aged 5 and under.
- Two New Washrooms at The Ripper - Less glamorous, but just as welcome!
Follow our updates throughout summer operations and get stoked for winter!
Your US$ Goes Further
With the Canadian dollar down, your ski trip over the border could be cheaper than you think.
Guest Services Hours
Guest Services is temporarily closed for the off season and will re-open with new summer hours.