Mountain Bike Camp - Summer 2022
Introduction to the Revelstoke Mountain Resort Bike Park and continued skills development on green and blue trails.
Certified instructors will provide a fun and safe environment for kids aged 9 to 15 years old, to develop their skills and confidence in the Bike Park, with a focus on fundamentals and riding techniques including body positioning, braking, cornering, and line choice. Groups will mainly explore the lower mountain, with the potential of riding on the upper mountain depending on ability level and confidence.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED. BOOK EARLY!
- 3-day Camp
- For 9-15 years old
- Lift passes are included.
- Groups wil be based on age and ability levels
- Maximum of 6 participants per instructor
- All our instructors are PMBIA Certified
- Ability levels : Novice to Intermediate
- Bikes must have disc brakes / full suspension.
- Protection equipment mandatory: body armour, gloves, and full-face helmet.
|10:00am - 3:00pm||$229 per person
Supervised lunches included
or call 250.814.0087
Confident riding mountain bikes on their local trails and have a little DH mountain biking experience at slower speeds, wanting to be introduced to the bike park and improve skills and confidence.
Confident in riding mountain bikes on green trails and wanting to ride easier blue trails with more speed and confidence.
Mountain Bike Trail Map
Get a birds eye view of our mountain bike trail network.