The Vertical Card 2020.21
Current Travel Advisory from the Government of B.C.
Exclusively available to Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
The Vertical Card is the easiest way to ski multiple days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Available with 3, 5 or 10 days pre-loaded, this direct-to-lift loyalty card is your ticket to savings. Use your days any time - no blackouts!
Save On Additional Tickets
2020.21 Vertical Cardholders save up to $25* off additional days - no blackouts, no restrictions. *$25 off regular Adult 1 day lift ticket price, $20 off regular Youth and Senior 1 day lift ticket price and $10 off regular Child 1 day lift ticket price.
Take advantage of direct-to-lift convenience after using up all of your included ski days. Simply visit Guest Services to connect your credit card to your account for direct billing on additional days during the 2020.21 season.
Save 35% off Lodging
2020.21 Vertical Cardholders save 35% off standard rates at The Sutton Place Hotel and Sandman Hotel Revelstoke. Book early for the best available dates. Book Now »
* 2 Night minimum stay required. Additional restrictions may apply.
Save 15% off Repairs
2020.21 Vertical Cardholders save 15% off equipment repairs at the Village Base. Discount available on full or minor tunes.More on Repairs »
Vertical Card must be presented at time of purchase or booking. Offers are valid for personal use only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- The 2020.21 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
- Maximum one Vertical Card per person per season.
- Vertical Cards do not carry over from one season to the next. A new Vertical Card must be purchased each year.
- Unless Resort operations are suspended due to Covid-19, included days are valid at Revelstoke Mountain Resort during the 2020.21 winter season only.
- Any unused days from the 2019.20 season will automatically be applied to your 2020.21 Vertical Card for use during the 2020.21 season.
- Leftover days from seasons prior to 2019.20 have expired and cannot be used.
- In the event that Revelstoke Mountain Resort announces a permanent closure due to Covid 19, any unused Vertical Card days will be carried forward to the 2021.22 season or a credit will be given for use on any summer or winter lift access product prior to April 30, 2022.
- The Vertical Card discount on additional days is only valid during the season associated with the initial purchase. For example: a 2018.19 Vertical Card cannot be used to purchase additional days at a discounted rate in 2020.21.
- Vertical Card offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Card discounts apply to regular priced, full day lift tickets only.
- ID must be presented at the time of pick up. To pick up your Vertical Card, visit Guest Services.
- Vertical Card and ID must be presented to obtain discounted day. Valid for 1 use per day.
- Vertical Card can only be used by the registered card holder.
- Vertical Card is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten cards.
- No refunds on unused cards or portions thereof.
- All sales are final.
Effective December 8, 2020, Vertical Cards are non-refundable, with the exception of the following Covid-19 related circumstances:
- In the event that the resort is forced to close.
- If you have a mandated self-isolation.
- In the event that you are prevented from travelling to Revelstoke due to Covid-19 related travel restrictions.
If you relate to any of the above, a credit will be applied to your account which can be used towards a summer or winter lift access product prior to April 30, 2022.