The Vertical Card 2020.21
Exclusively available to Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
The Vertical Card is the easiest way to ski multiple days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Available with 1, 3, 5 or 10 days pre-loaded, this direct-to-lift loyalty card is your ticket to savings. Use your days any time - no blackouts!
Sale Ends November 25
- Save up to 54% off the regular 1-Day Adult Ticket rate
- Ski from just $64.50 per day
- No reservations required with direct-to-lift convenience
- Save $25 off adult tickets on additional days
- Discounts on lodging, rentals, repairs and snow school
*Savings per day are based on the 2020.21 Window Ticket Rates: $139 Adult, $106 Senior/Youth, $49 Child. Window Ticket rates are subject to change.
Vertical Card must be presented at time of purchase or booking. Offers are valid for personal use only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- The 2020.21 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
- Maximum one Vertical Card per person per season.
- Vertical Cards do not carry over from one season to the next. A new Vertical Card must be purchased each year.
- Included days are valid at Revelstoke Mountain Resort during the 2020.21 winter season only. There will be no refunds for unused days.
- Any unused days from the 2019.20 season will automatically be applied to your 2020.21 Vertical Card for use during the 2020.21 season.
- Leftover days from seasons prior to 2019.20 have expired and cannot be used.
- In the event that Revelstoke Mountain Resort is forced to suspend operations due to Covid 19, any unused Vertical Card days will be carried forward to the 2021.22 season.
- The Vertical Card discount on additional days is only valid during the season associated with the initial purchase. For example: a 2018.19 Vertical Card cannot be used to purchase additional days at a discounted rate in 2020.21.
- Vertical Card offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Card discounts apply to regular priced, full day lift tickets only.
- ID must be presented at the time of pick up. To pick up your Vertical Card, visit the Guest Services/Ticket Office.
- Vertical Card and ID must be presented to obtain discounted day. Valid for 1 use per day.
- Vertical Card can only be used by the registered card holder.
- Vertical Card is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten cards.
- No refunds on unused cards or portions thereof.
- All sales are final.