The Vertical Card 2021.22
Exclusively available to Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
The Vertical Card is the easiest way to ski multiple days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Available with 3, 5 or 10 days pre-loaded, this direct-to-lift loyalty card is your ticket to savings. Use your days any time - no blackouts!
- Save up to 53% off the regular 1-Day Adult Ticket rate
- Ski or ride from just $65 per day
- 25% off additional days with direct-to-lift convenience
- 35% off lodging at The Sutton Place Hotel or Sandman Hotel Revelstoke
ONLY ON SALE UNTIL NOV 25
Save On Additional Tickets
2021.22 Vertical Cardholders save 25% off additional days - no blackouts, no restrictions. Discount will be applied to the current Window Ticket rate.
Take advantage of direct-to-lift convenience after using up all of your included ski days. Simply visit Guest Services to connect your credit card to your account for direct billing on additional days during the 2021.22 season.
Save 35% off Lodging
2021.22 Vertical Cardholders save 35% off standard rates at The Sutton Place Hotel and Sandman Hotel Revelstoke. Book early for the best available dates. Book Now »
* 2 Night minimum stay required. Additional restrictions may apply.
Vertical Card must be presented at time of purchase or booking. Offers are valid for personal use only and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- The 2021.22 Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
- Maximum one Vertical Card per person per season.
- Vertical Cards do not carry over from one season to the next. A new Vertical Card must be purchased each year.
- Unless Resort operations are suspended due to Covid-19, included days are valid at Revelstoke Mountain Resort during the 2021.22 winter season only.
- Leftover days from previous seasons prior to 2021.22 have expired and cannot be used.
- In the event that Revelstoke Mountain Resort announces a permanent closure due to Covid 19, any unused Vertical Card days will be carried forward to the 2022.23 season or a credit will be given for use on any summer or winter lift access product prior to April 30, 2023.
- The Vertical Card discount on additional days is only valid during the season associated with the initial purchase. For example: a 2019.20 Vertical Card cannot be used to purchase additional days at a discounted rate in 2021.22.
- Vertical Card offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Card discounts apply to regular priced, full day lift tickets only.
- ID must be presented at the time of pick up. To pick up your Vertical Card, visit Guest Services.
- Vertical Card and ID must be presented to obtain discounted day. Valid for 1 use per day.
- Vertical Card can only be used by the registered card holder.
- Vertical Card is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten cards.
- No refunds on unused cards or portions thereof.
- All sales are final.
Vertical Cards are non-refundable, with the exception of the following Covid-19 related circumstances:
- In the event that the resort is forced to close.
- If you have a mandated self-isolation.
- In the event that you are prevented from travelling to Revelstoke due to Covid-19 related travel restrictions.
If you relate to any of the above, a credit will be applied to your account which can be used towards a summer or winter lift access product prior to April 30, 2023.