Our Commitment To Health & Safety
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. We want you to enjoy everything the mountain has to offer with absolute confidence so we developed Revelstoke Mountain Resort PureClean to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
- Please do not visit Revelstoke Mountain Resort if
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 which primarily displays as a persistent cough, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Stay home, and, when in doubt, call 8-1-1 or get tested.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- If you have underlying medical conditions it is recommended that you do not visit Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- Please respect physical distancing measures and obey all posted signage while at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- We encourage the use of masks in our indoor public spaces and crowded outdoor places
Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Tourism Revelstoke and passionate community members share a unified message: Mask Up Revy. We want to keep our community safe and our businesses thriving. Masks are available at the Resort and at the Visitor Information Centre, free of charge.
More information on the Mask Up Revy initiative can be found here.
- If you're visiting from outside of B.C.
If you're visiting from outside of British Columbia, please be conscious that we are currently in Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan. We are welcoming visitors from neighbouring provinces but ask those visitors to be conscious and respectful of the recommendations that our Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry has set out for us. Her directions suggest to check before you go, have fewer faces in bigger spaces, if sick, stay home, wash your hands, keep a safe physical distance, come prepared, bring supplies and respect travel advisories. More information on Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan can be found here.
As a valued guest at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, we want you to feel safe, comfortable and confident during your experience with us, whether riding the Pipe Mountain Coaster, swinging through the Aerial Park or mountain biking. Here are the measures we have enacted to ensure your safety:
Screening & Sanitizing
- We encourage each guest to self-assess and not to visit the Resort if feeling unwell
- Gondola cabins will be disinfected frequently
- Pipe Mountain Coaster carts will be sanitized after each use
- Aerial Adventure Park equipment such as harnesses and helmets will be sanitized after each use
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed around the Resort
- We will ensure that throughout your experience, you have the opportunity to have atleast 6 feet of space between you and any other guest
- Only one group will be permitted per gondola cabin
- We have reduced seating in restaurants and common areas
- We have installed plexiglass barriers at our Guest Services desks and at our retail locations
Virtual Queuing and Timed Boarding
- We have technology in place which allows for virtual queuing for the Pipe Mountain Coaster
- Minimizes the need for people to stand in a line
- Allows guests to wait for their turn on the Pipe Mountain Coaster from any location around the Resort
Eliminating Touch Points
- Whenever possible, doors will be propped open
- We strongly encourage contact-less payment methods
- Tickets for all activities are available for pre-purchase online
Our staff are the backbone of our company and we are committed to keeping each of our team members safe. Here are the measures we have enacted to ensure they are coming to a safe workplace and will go home healthy at the end of every day.
Daily Temperature Checks
- Temperatures of each staff member will be checked daily
- Any staff member with a fever will be sent home immediately
Sanitization & Protective Equipment
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available for each staff member
- Staff will be trained in frequent and thorough hand washing
- Staff will be given protective equipment including a mask, gloves and a shield
- Requirements to wear such equipment will vary based on job role
Training & Illness Policy
- A new staff training program has been developed which covers proper personal hygiene protocol, covid-19 disease transmission methods, signs and symptoms and proper cleaning protocol
- Our staff illness policy has been adjusted to support our staff member who may be feeling sick
- New operating procedures have been put in place to protect staff members
- We will operate with staggered start and break times
- Meetings and communication will be conducted virtually whenever possible
- Training will be conducted online and in small groups
- We have made changes to our time clock procedures to eliminate touch points for staff
We are increasing our cleaning protocols to ensure thorough and timely cleaning of all surfaces and touch points around the Resort.
Cleaning & Sanitization
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize touch points and items after each use
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize gondola cabins frequently
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize Pipe Mountain Coaster carts after each use
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize Aerial Adventure Park equipment such as harnesses and helmets after each use
- All of the cleaning products used by are staff are approved by Health Canada and proven to kill viruses such as Covid-19.
For a detailed account of our operating procedures and policies, please read through our Operating Guidelines, last updated on June 18, 2020. For more information on COVID-19 & Revelstoke Mountain Resort, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.