Our Commitment To Health & Safety
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. We want you to enjoy everything the mountain has to offer with absolute confidence so in partnership with Proctor & Gamble we developed Revelstoke Mountain Resort PureClean to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
We are currently in Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan.
Proof of Vaccination Required for the 2021.22 Season
All guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to ski or ride at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- Please do not visit Revelstoke Mountain Resort if:
- You are showing symptoms of COVID-19 which primarily displays as a persistent cough.
- You do not feel well. Stay home, and, when in doubt, call 8-1-1, complete a self-assessment or get tested.
- You live in a household with someone who has COVID-19, is showing symptoms of COVID-19 or is waiting on a COVID-19 test result.
- You have underlying medical conditions.
- Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+)
Masks or face coverings will be mandatory in all public indoor areas including the gondola for anyone over the age of 9. Face coverings will not be required outdoors, in lift lines or while riding chair lifts unless this is required to comply with a Provincial Health Order.
- Non-essential travel to or from the Interior Region is discouraged until you are fully vaccinated.
Recreational travel within B.C. is currently permitted. This includes travel for:
- Vacations, weekend getaways and tourism activities
- Visiting family or friends for social reasons
- Recreation activities
As a valued guest at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, we want you to feel safe, comfortable and confident during your experience with us. Here are the measures we have enacted to ensure your safety:
Screening & Sanitizing
- We encourage each guest to self-assess and not to visit the Resort if feeling unwell.
- All gondola cabins, tables, chairs and rental equipment have been protected with the integral surface protection program and are sprayed with a microbe shield. This product is reapplied based on inspections by the Intergral Surface Group as needed throughout the season. Watch Video »
- High touch points will be disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed around the Resort.
- Whenever possible, we advise you to stay 6 ft or 2 metres from any other guest at the Resort.
- When physical distancing is not possible, such as on the chair lift or in a gondola cabin, guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
- We have reduced seating in restaurants and common areas.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers at our Guest Services desks and at our retail locations.
Eliminating Touch Points
- Whenever possible, doors will be propped open.
- We strongly encourage contact-less payment methods.
- Tickets for all activities are available for pre-purchase online.
Our staff are the backbone of our company and we are committed to keeping each of our team members safe. Here are the measures we have enacted to ensure they are coming to a safe workplace and will go home healthy at the end of every day.
Daily Temperature Checks
- Temperatures of each staff member will be checked daily.
- Any staff member with a fever will be sent home immediately.
Sanitization & Protective Equipment
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available for each staff member.
- Staff will be trained in frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Staff will be given protective equipment including a mask, gloves and a shield.
- Requirements to wear such equipment will vary based on job role.
Training & Illness Policy
- A new staff training program has been developed which covers proper personal hygiene protocol, covid-19 disease transmission methods, signs and symptoms and proper cleaning protocol.
- Our staff illness policy has been adjusted to support our staff member who may be feeling sick.
- New operating procedures have been put in place to protect staff members.
- We will operate with staggered start and break times.
- Meetings and communication will be conducted virtually whenever possible.
- Training will be conducted online and in small groups.
- We have made changes to our time clock procedures to eliminate touch points for staff.
We are increasing our cleaning protocols to ensure thorough and timely cleaning of all surfaces and touch points around the Resort.
Cleaning & Sanitization
- All gondola cabins, tables, chairs and rental equipment have been protected with the integral surface protection program and are sprayed with a microbe shield. This product is reapplied based on inspections by the Intergral Surface Group as needed throughout the season Watch Video ».
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize touch points and items after each use.
- We will clean, disinfect and sanitize gondola cabins frequently.
- All of the cleaning products used by are staff are approved by Health Canada and proven to kill viruses such as Covid-19.