Covid-19: Frequently Asked Questions
November 02 2020
We realize these unprecedented circumstances bring with them many questions. We are working through new policies and protocols and will post new information as it becomes available.
We are experiencing heavy call, email, and social media volume and appreciate your patience as we work hard to respond to all inquiries over the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, please read through the below Frequently Asked Questions for the most up-to-date information we are able to provide.
2020.21 Winter Questions
- Will you be open for the 2020.21 winter season?
We fully intend to open for the 2020.21 winter season and we will make every effort to do so. Unless otherwise directed by our provincial or federal governments, our Opening Day will be on November 27, 2020. We plan to to be open for skiing and snowboarding until April 5, 2020.
- How will you operate safely given the Covid-19 pandemic?
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. Building on the success of our PureClean health and safety protocols put in place this summer, we will be implementing a few additional regulations to help keep our guests and staff safe. For detailed information on new regulations and operating procedures, please click here.
- Given the BC travel advisory, what do you recommend I do?
At this time, we recommend that you comply with the guidelines set out by our provincial government. You can find more information about those here. If you need to cancel or postpone your trip due to these recommendations, please familiarize yourself with our refund policies and get in touch with our Sales Department via email or call 1-866-373-4754.
- Will you require reservations for the 2020.21 winter?
All tickets must be purchased online and no on-site ticket sales will be available. A few exceptions exist to this, which can be found here. Daily capacity restrictions will be in place so we recommend purchasing your lift tickets well in advance.
Reservations will not be required on ski dates for Season Passholders and any pre-purchased lift products, including the Mountain Collective Pass, Ikon Pass, Sunshine Super Card, Vertical Card, Y2Play Pass, and reseller tickets.
- I want to buy a 2020.21 Season Pass. What happens if you do not open or are forced to close?
We fully intend to open for next winter and we will make every effort to do so. Our policies and procedures in the event that Covid-19 prevents us from opening or we are forced to close during the season can be found within the Season Interruption Policy, here.
- I want to buy a 2020.21 Vertical Card. What happens if you do not open or are forced to close?
We fully intend to open for next winter and we will make every effort to do so. Our policies and procedures in the event that Covid-19 prevents us from opening or we are forced to close during the season can be found here.
- I want to buy lift tickets for the 2020.21 season. What do I need to know?
Please refer to our lift tickets page for more information about purchasing lift tickets for our 2020.21 winter season. If you're looking for the most up to date operating procedures, please click here.
- What is your refund policy on tickets and passes given the Covid-19 pandemic?
We have made several changes to our refund policies in hopes of providing some comfort and peace of mind for our guests. Visit our Refund Policies page for more details.
- I have an Ikon Pass, what do I need to know in regards to skiing there this winter?
Ikon Passes will be honoured and passholders will be able to ski their 5 or 7 days, any day during our 2020.21 season without reservations. Ikon Passes are direct-to-lift so if you have your Ikon Pass, there is no need to stop at Guest Services. Your Ikon Pass be available for pick up at Guest Services or we can reprint a pass for a nominal fee.
- I have a Mountain Collective Pass, what do I need to know in regards to skiing there this winter?
Mountain Collective Passes will be honoured and passholders will be able to ski their 2 days, any day during our 2020.21 season without reservations. The 50% discount on additional days will also be honoured with no reservations required. If you have received your RFID card from Revelstoke Mountain Resort in the mail, your pass is direct to lift. If you have not received anything in the mail, please stop in at Guest Services with your Mountain Collective barcode ready to pick up your tickets. Guest Services can set up your pass with direct to lift to accommodate any additional days.
- I have purchased tickets at Costco or another reseller, what do I need to know in regards to skiing there this winter?
Costco tickets and other reseller tickets will be honoured and ticketholders will be able to ski any day during our 2020.21 season without reservations. Costco tickets are direct-to-lift so there is no need to stop at Guest Services.
2019.20 Winter Questions
- I have bought tickets online, will I get a refund on my tickets?
Yes, we will be issuing full refunds for any unused 2019.20 tickets that were purchased online. Reach out to [email protected], but please understand that we are experiencing a high level of inquiries at this time. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
- I have unused days left on my 2019.20 Vertical Card, will I get reimbursed?
Unused days on your 2019.20 Vertical Card will automatically be deferred for use during our 2020.21 season.
- I have unused lift tickets from Costco, will I get reimbursed?
If you have not opened the envelope containing your Costco lift tickets, then you can return your lift tickets to Costco (by April 30) for a full refund. Alternatively, any unused lift tickets from Costco will also be valid for use next winter. To have your lift tickets rolled over for use next winter, please email a photo of the lift tickets to our Guest Services team at [email protected].
- I have purchased tickets from a third party (ie: Mountain Collective, Ikon Pass, Sunshine Super Card or another reseller). What can I do?
Please reach out to the pass product or reseller directly to assess your options.
- I am a 2019.20 Season Passholder, will I get any reimbursement?
We will not be providing any refunds or reimbursements to compensate for the 2019.20 season. Click here for more information on our 2020.21 Season Passes.