March 13 2020
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority.
Our team of passionate individuals is committed to providing our guests with the best ski/snowboard experience possible. With increased attention on the COVID-19 virus, we want to let you know what we're doing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort to maintain a safe and clean environment for both guests and employees. We will continue to monitor the situation and update the website with new information if and when things change.
As of March 12, 5:45pm PDT, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has assessed the public health risk associated with COVID-19 as low for Canada, and Vancouver Coastal Health says the risk of coronavirus disease transmission continues to remain low for residents of British Columbia. We encourage everyone to consult with their local health authority for the most up to date information and make an informed decision in regards to their own health.
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority which includes maintaining high standards for cleaning and sanitation. In addition to our regular procedures, Revelstoke Mountain Resort has taken additional steps to maintain a safe and clean environment for employees and guests including:
- More frequent cleanings of guest and staff bathrooms
- Installation of additional hand sanitizing units around the Resort
- Addition of signs in all bathrooms reminding guests to wash their hands and practice good cough and sneeze etiquette
- Changing lift loading procedures to allow for social distancing and for guests to choose their own groupings
- Single lines will be removed from the Stoke, Ripper and Stellar Chair to prevent group mixing
- Gondola cabins will be disinfected twice daily
- Regular deep cleaning and sanitization for all Resort and hotel facilities
- Cancelling the Spring Melter event scheduled for Closing Day, April 19, 2020
We have also reinforced with all of our employees of the importance that we all work together to prevent the spread of illness in the workplace. We continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice of WorkSafeBC and the BC Centre for Disease Control.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort continues to focus on promoting a healthy active lifestyle and invite guests to enjoy the fresh air and wide-open spaces our mountain environment offers. Revelstoke Mountain Resort is scheduled to continue winter operations until closing day on April 19, 2020.
We understand that travel plans may need to be adjusted, so we have eased our cancellation and booking policies. Please contact us for assistance with cancellations or booking modifications.
The Sutton Place Hotel
Property Direct Bookings (Does Not Include 3rd Party Bookings)
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Lift Tickets, Rentals, Snow School, and Cat Ski Bookings
From North America: 1-866-373-4754
- For the most up-to-date information in Canada, visit PHAC's online resources here
- For any additional questions, call the Health Canada information line, available in either French or English: 1-833-784-4397. If you have any concerns about your health, please contact your healthcare provider