Sightseeing & Hiking
Gondola Hiking & Sightseeing Will Resume June 25!
Glide through the treetops to Revelstoke's most beautiful view, overlooking the Columbia River as it winds through the valley between two towering mountain ranges.
Take a ride on the Revelation Gondola, bringing you up to 5,500 feet and dropping you off at several stunning mountain view points and hiking trail heads. Enjoy a burger at the Mackenzie Outpost before strolling your way up through subalpine rainforest to spectacular mountain views, wildflower meadows or an alpine lake.
Soar above the trees and soak in the spectacular views on the Revelation Gondola. This 20 minute ride brings you up to 5,500 feet and drops you off at several stunning view points, hiking trail heads and a mountain-top burger joint.
Glacier View Deck
With just a short stroll from the top of the Revelation Gondola, step out onto a viewing deck pointing towards the Monashee Mountains. Glaciated plateaus and rugged peaks stand tall amongst the clouds.
Revelstoke View Deck
With a short walk through the forest, access a unique aerial view of Revelstoke. From the top of Kill the Banker's imposing cliffs, you'll see our community nestled amongst the mountains we call home.
Sit down, relax and enjoy arguably one of the best burgers in Revelstoke with a stunning view of the mountains. Offering certified angus beef burgers, local beers and tea and coffee.Dining At The Resort »
Stroll through the inland temperate rainforest and into the alpine of Mt. Mackenzie using our lift-accessed trail network. View the trail map ≫From left to right, Subpeak Trail, Split Rock Falls, The Stoke Climb.
Hiking Trail Status
- Dogs are not permitted in the gondola
- There is intermittent cell phone coverage on the mountain
- The Stoke Climb, Greely and Mackenzie Ridge trails are multi-use. Please use caution while hiking and watch for bikers
- Stay on designated trails
- Leave all flora and fauna in place
- Leave no trace - place all garbage in designated bins
- Do NOT feed wildlife
- No overnight camping
- Please allow for sufficient distance when passing other hikers or bikers on the trails
Day Hike Essentials
If you are spending the day hiking, don't forget these key items:
- Weather appropriate clothing; remember it can be about 5-10 degrees cooler in the alpine. Always bring a rain jacket and extra layers. If you've forgotten something, stop into our retail store, R Gear located at the base of the Resort.
- Supportive hiking shoes
- Snacks and water
- First aid kit
- Bug repellant
Summer Trail Map
View our walking trails and scenic viewpoints to help plan your summer visit to Revelstoke.
More Hiking Around Revelstoke
Find more information on non lift accessed hiking trails around Revelstoke.