- About the Resort
- Getting Here
- Trail Maps
- News & Events
- Dining & Shopping
- Contact Us
Employment at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort looks for individuals who are courageous, compassionate, and competitive; thrive on positive, frequent customer contact; have an adventurous spirit and are enthusiastic, sincere, and fun loving. Revelstoke Mountain Resort fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are fulfilled.
No phone calls please - only successful applicants will be contacted.
2013/2014 Seasonal Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Revelstoke Mountain Resort. We will be accepting online applications for the 2013/2014 winter season starting in August, 2013.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When do seasonal employment positions start?
A: Our winter season kicks off in December with a closing date in April. Start dates vary according to the position applied for, but typically begin one week prior to winter operations.
Q: Does Revelstoke Mountain Resort offer staff accommodation?
A: Revelstoke Mountain Resort does not offer staff accommodation at this time. The town of Revelstoke offers a variety of accommodation options. Please visit the Revelstoke Times Review for a current list of rental postings, or view rental listings at Revelstoke 4 Rent.
Q: I am not from Canada. What do I need to do to work at Revelstoke Mountain Resort?
A: In order to be legally entitled to work in Canada, you will need to provide the following:
- A Valid Work Permit.
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) or acknowledgment of receipt that you have applied for one. For general inquiries, you can contact the office by email at email@example.com, visit the Social Development Canada website or call toll free in Canada: 1.800.206.7218. We encourage you to apply in person as your application will be certified and your documents will be returned to you immediately. You should receive your SIN card in approximately three weeks.
- Criminal Record Check (International Applicants are required to obtain a Criminal Record Check before leaving their home country) Your clearance must be dated within the last 18 months.
- Photo Identification (Government issued id only: passport, drivers license, etc).
Q: I am not from Canada. How do I obtain a work permit?
A: To apply for your Canadian Work Permit, you must contact the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your country. Please remember that the application process can take several months.
Q: I am applying for my work permit and have been told that I need a letter of offer to obtain the permit. Can Revelstoke Mountain Resort do this for me?
A: Revelstoke Mountain Resort cannot give letters of offer to foreign workers who require such an offer to apply for their permit to come to Canada. You must apply for a Working Holiday Permit visa. This permit/visa does not require you to have arranged employment before entering Canada.
Q: Does Revelstoke Mountain Resort sponsor people?
A: At present, Revelstoke Mountain Resort does not offer sponsorships. For all occupations, a work permit obtained on one’s own accord is required.
- Social Insurance number (Tax File Number): All employees are required to have a copy of their SIN number before work can commence. Proof of application is acceptable for international employees and must be applied for upon arrival in Canada. Please visit Service Canada for more information
- Health Care Number.
- Valid Work Visa (international applicants).
- Valid Driver's License (if required for position).
- Banking Information: Bank name, address, branch number, transit number, and account number. A VOID cheque is preferred.
- Emergency Contact: Name, relationship, street address and phone number.
- Permanent Mailing Address for tax information and other important documents.