Home

Revelstoke Weather Forecast

  • Today

    Precipitation: Nil.

    Precipitation: Nil.

    A mix of sun and cloud.

    Alpine temperature: High 12 °C.

    Ridge wind south: 25-40 km/h.

    Freezing level: 3200 metres.

    Tonight

    Precipitation: 11 mm.

    Precipitation: 11 mm.

    Showers.

    Alpine temperature: Low 5 °C.

    Ridge wind south: 25 km/h gusting to 50 km/h.

    Freezing level: 2500 metres.

    Saturday

    Precipitation: 18 mm.

    Precipitation: 18 mm.

    Periods of rain.

    Alpine temperature: High 6 °C.

    Ridge wind southwest: 15-30 km/h.

    Freezing level: 2400 metres.

    Sunday

    Precipitation: Nil.

    Precipitation: Nil.

    A mix of sun and cloud.

    Alpine temperature: Low 2 °C, High 5 °C.

    Ridge wind light to 20 km/h.

    Freezing level: 2400 metres.

    Monday

    Precipitation: Nil.

    Precipitation: Nil.

    Sunny

    Alpine temperature: Low 5 °C, High 7 °C.

    Ridge wind light to 20 km/h.

    Freezing level: 2600 metres.

    Alpine forecast provided by RWDI - a meteorological consulting and engineering firm with extensive experience in microclimate and mountain meteorology.

    The initial data for this forecast is extracted from the leading US regional (WRF NAM, short term) and global (GFS, long term) weather models four times daily and post-processed by RWDI to account for the unique environment near Revelstoke.

  • Friday

    Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this
afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm.

    Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13.

    Friday night

    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning near midnight.
Risk of thunderstorms this evening and overnight.

    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.

    Saturday

    Showers with risk of thunderstorms.

    Showers with risk of thunderstorms. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 15.

    Saturday night

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

    Sunday

    Cloudy.

    Cloudy. High 13.

    Sunday night

    Cloudy periods.

    Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.

    Monday

    A mix of sun and cloud.

    A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.

    Monday night

    Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.

    Tuesday

    Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 12.

    Tuesday night

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

    Wednesday

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.

    Wednesday night

    Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

    Thursday

    Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.

    Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13.

    Valley forecast provided by Environment Canada.