Airport Shuttle & Private Transfers
Book Online Now »
Revelstoke Connection's Stoke Shuttle provides the cheapest and most reliable transportation from Kelowna International Airport, directly to your accommodation in Revelstoke. Travel each way and relax while our fully qualified drivers bring you through some truly breathtaking Canadian Scenery. Not coming from an airport? No problem, we also provide private transfers from most locations in British Columbia and Alberta.
Kelowna Pricing & Schedule
Individual One Way Individual Return Child (4-12) One Way Child (4-12) Return $99 $198 $49 $99
Kelowna To Revelstoke
Destination Times Kelowna International Airport Departs 9:00AM 1:00PM 5:00PM 9:00PM Revelstoke - Sandman Arrives 11:30AM 3:30PM 7:30PM 11:30PM Revelstoke - Powder Springs Arrives 11:45AM 3:45PM 7:45PM 11:45PM Revelstoke - Sutton Place Arrives 12:00PM 4:00PM 8:00PM 12:00AM Revelstoke - Hillcrest Hotel Arrives 12:15PM 4:15PM 8:15PM 12:15AM
Revelstoke to Kelowna
Destination Times Revelstoke - Hillcrest Hotel Departs 5:00AM 9:00AM 1:00PM 5:00PM Revelstoke - Sutton Place Departs 5:15AM 9:15AM 1:15PM 5:15PM Revelstoke - Powder Springs Departs 5:30AM 9:30AM 1:30PM 5:30PM Revelstoke - Sandman Departs 5:45AM 9:45AM 1:45PM 5:45PM Kelowna International Airport Arrives 8:15AM 12:15PM 4:15PM 8:15PM
One Way to/from Revelstoke Van (13 pax max) Bus (20 pax max) Nakusp $319 $379 Vernon $449 $539 Kicking Horse $469 $569 Silver Star $479 $569 Kelowna $579 $699 Sun Peaks $579 $699 Kamloops $619 $739 Big White $719 $859 Apex Mountain $739 $889 Whitewater $749 $889 Banff $799 $959 Canmore $859 $1039 Calgary $1059 $1279 Vancouver $1399 $1689
Need transport from a location not listed here? Just give us a call or an email and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
Revelstoke is the epicenter of the world's greatest powder skiing and boarding, with up to 40ft of snow on any given year.
Needless to say there are times when the driving can be more than difficult. At Revelstoke Connection we are in constant touch with road and avalanche conditions to ensure that you will arrive at your destination in a safe and timely manner. All of our vehicles and drivers have undergone the highest level of scrutiny to ensure your safety.
- All drivers hold a minimum: Valid Class 4 British Columbia Driver's Licence.
- All vehicles are equipped with aggressive snow tires which are replaced regularly in compliance with Commercial Transportation regulations.
- All drivers and vehicles are equipped with cell phones and safety procedure manuals.
- All vehicles are inspected regularly by our Lead Driver and Operations Manager to ensure they hold up to all Commercial Transportation regulations.
- We constantly check the road conditions and relay this information to our drivers to ensure you get to your destination safely and quickly.
13 Passenger Ford E350 Van
20 Passenger Ford Odyssey Bus