The 2018.19 Mountain Collective Pass
32 days at the world's greatest destinations, plus 50% off additional days.
The Mountain Collective gives you the best skiing on five continents. 16 world-class destinations. 32 days. One unbelievable season. And now Big Sky, MO has joined the club, giving you more to explore than ever before.
16 world-class destinations. 2 days at each. Each 2018.19 Mountain Collective passholder will receive:
32 days total at Mountain Collective destinations
- 2 days at Alta
- 2 days at Aspen Snowmass
- 2 days at Banff Sunshine
- 2 days at Big Sky
- 2 days at Coronet Peak / The Remarkables, NZ
- 2 days at Jackson Hole
- 2 days at Lake Louise
- 2 days at Mammoth
- 2 days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
- 2 days at Snowbasin
- 2 days at Snowbird
- 2 days at Sugarbush
- 2 days at Sun Valley
- 2 days at Taos
- 2 days at Thredbo, AU
- Plus 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
Additional Benefits for Passholders
- 2 days each at Valle Nevado in Chile, Chamonix in France, and Niseko United in Japan.*
- Complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
* Valle Nevado offers benefits within one calendar year of the Mountain Collective Pass purchase. Benefits at Niseko United, and Chamonix appply to their 2018.19 season. 50% off lift tickets does not apply to affiliate resorts. Mountain Collective global affiliate benefits are valid only at then current Mountain Collective Global Affiliates. Global Affiliates are subject to change each ski season.
The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort is a true ski-in, ski-out luxury condominium style hotel, consisting of 3 buildings connected by an underground heated parking facility, and serviced by a beautifully appointed central lobby. This smoke-free property features 205 condominium hotel units, premium amenities and three on-site dining experiences; Rockford Wok | Bar | Grill, The Mackenzie Common Tavern and La Baguette, located in the village next to the Revelation Gondola, minutes from downtown Revelstoke.
The Sandman Hotel Revelstoke is Revelstoke's largest full-service hotel, with 173 recently renovated guest rooms. The hotel features two indoor swimming pools and whirlpools, a fitness centre, complimentary high speed wireless internet, and a business centre. Denny's 24 Hour Restaurant and Bar One Lounge are located in the building, and offer room service and take-out. All rooms feature a fridge, microwave, and complimentary coffee; kitchenettes are also available.
Conditions of Offer
Subject to availability. Advance bookings required. Blackout Dates are December 26, 2017 to January 6, 2018 and February 9-24, 2018.
This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
How to Book
Call The Sutton Place Hotel at 1.866.378.8866 to book your accommodation at the discounted rate.
Call the Sandman Hotel Revelstoke at 1.800.726.3626 to book your accommodation at the discounted rate.
Proof of ownership of your Mountain Collective Pass will be required at check-in. This promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort Season Passholders benefit from 50% off lift tickets at the following Mountain Collective Destinations during the 2017.18 winter season:
- Alta Ski Area
- Aspen Snowmass
- Coronet Peak | The Remarkables
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Mammoth Mountain
- Ski Big 3*
- Snowbasin Resort
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
- Sugarbush Resort
- Sun Valley
- Taos Ski Valley
- and Thredbo Alpine Village
*For Passholders visiting Revelstoke Mountain Resort, the 50% discount is only valid for Ski Big 3 Passholders. Lake Louise Passholders are eligible for a $20 discount. Banff Sunshine and Mt. Norquay Season Passes are eligible for a 25% discount.
In order to redeem, bring your Revelstoke Mountain Resort Season Pass to the ticket gate at any of the above mentioned resorts and let them know that you are a Mountain Collective Destination resort premier pass holder.