August 28 - August 30
Trailstoke Ultra Marathon
An entire weekend of trail running, expos, a film, great food, amazing views... Oh, and an amazing race!
TrailStoke is an off-distance, 55km course with approximately 10,500 feet of elevation gain. You will run from the ski hill base, to the top of the mountain, run through the alpine and on a beautiful ridge, and then descend back to the base. If you're not sure you can run the entire 55km on your own, a 3 person relay option is also available.
September 18 - September 20
Axis Mundi Harvest
Axis Mundi Harvest is a celebration of music and culture, as well as autumn and winter adventure sports.
Utilizing the City of Revelstoke’s widely diverse network of indoor and outdoor venues, activities will include:
- A downtown fringe festival and street mall featuring local, national and international artists, music workshops and jams, family events, and a Farmer’s Market and seasonal food fair
- A lecture series featuring mountain culture stories, icons & environmentalists
- Adventure activities such as climbing, rafting, cycling and paddling, both self-guided and through professionally licensed adventure companies
- Film and adventure photography including a time lapse photo alley
- Adventure gear market and swap
- Community projects
- Main stage concerts at Revelstoke Mountain Resort