April 19 - April 20
Easter Brunch Buffet
We're offering a delicious family lunch buffet this Easter, April 19-20 from 9am - 1pm at Rockford!
Enjoy the best patio views in Revelstoke while spending quality time with the people who matter most. Buffet includes live-action Belgian waffle and custom omelette stations, plus tots 5 and under eat FREE!
$16.99 ADULTS / $10.99 KIDS / FREE TOTS
Thursday, May 1 - 8:30 am
Season Pass Sale
Summer's just started, but you're probably dreaming of faceshots and powder already.
The Early Bird Season Pass Sale starts on May 1, 2014 - purchase your pass early and get the best rates of the year on skiing and snowboarding in Revelstoke. Our new FREE payment plan allows you to spread your season pass payments over 8 months, from June 15 to January 15 - that's less than $98 per month!
SAVE UP TO $350More information
Saturday, June 28 - 6:30 am
Open for Summer
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is entering its second season of summer operations from June 28 - September 8, 2014.
Enjoy summer sightseeing, with scenic gondola rides and buffet breakfast available daily. Bring your appetite and your camera to capture an unforgettable dining experience!
July 18 - July 20
Trailstoke Ultra Marathon
An entire weekend of trail runners, expos, great food, amazing views... oh and a really great race!
TrailStoke is an off-distance, 60km course with approximately 10,000 feet of elevation gain. You will run from the ski hill base, to the top of the mountain, spend about 30km running on the most scenic ridges you've ever seen, and then descend back to the base. If you're not sure you can run the entire 60k on your own, a 3 person relay option is also available.
- Friday: Check in @ 2:00pm - 6:00pm, Sutton Place Lobby
- Friday evening: Speaker's Presentation @ 7:30pm. Pre-race safety briefing @ 9pm
- Saturday: TrailStoke Ultra and Relay start @ 7am
- All day Saturday: TrailExpo at Revelation Lodge with booths - browse and test the latest and greatest gear!
- Saturday afternoon: Finish line festivities begin @ 2pm at Revelation Lodge.
- Saturday evening: BBQ dinner, awards, concert, party. 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Sunday: 5 Peaks Revelstoke
Sunday, July 20 - 7:00 am
5 Peaks Race
This fun trail-running event for all ages is held in conjunction with the Trailstoke Ultramarathon.
The course features a relaxed 5km loop; perfect for beginner trail runners and the young at heart. The 10 km course is more challenging, featuring a steeper climb and some more technical trail. A FREE 3km course will be set for kids, making this an event for the whole family!
- 7:00 AM - Registration / Packet Pickup for all Events
- 8:30 AM - Start of the 3km Kids Timed Event
- 8:45 AM - Start of the Children's Challenge (Free Kids Event)
- 8:45 AM - Registration / Packet pickup closes
- 9:00 AM - Start for the Sport and Enduro Event
- 10:30 AM - Post race food & beverage available in race compound
- 11:00 AM - Awards Ceremony: time is approximate