Friday, August 21 - 6:00 pm
Over The Rainbow Concert
Relive and encounter anew the timeless wonder of the music made famous by an American treasure and many others.
Melina Moore conjures the spirit and beauty of Judy Garland in stunning jazz band arrangements. Featuring "Over the Rainbow," "The Trolley Song," "Smile," "Easter Parade," "Embraceable You" and other great songs made famous by some of the greatest entertainers that ever lived in the glorious Golden Era of Hollywood.
Book Online »$75 FOR SHOW, DINNER, & GONDOLA
August 28 - August 30
Trailstoke Ultra Marathon
An entire weekend of trail running, expos, a film, great food, amazing views... Oh, and an amazing race!
TrailStoke is an off-distance, 55km course with approximately 10,500 feet of elevation gain. You will run from the ski hill base, to the top of the mountain, run through the alpine and on a beautiful ridge, and then descend back to the base. If you're not sure you can run the entire 55km on your own, a 3 person relay option is also available.
September 18 - September 20
Axis Mundi Harvest
Axis Mundi Harvest is a celebration of music and culture, as well as autumn and winter adventure sports.
Utilizing the City of Revelstoke’s widely diverse network of indoor and outdoor venues, activities will include:
- A downtown fringe festival and street mall featuring local, national and international artists, music workshops and jams, family events, and a Farmer’s Market and seasonal food fair
- A lecture series featuring mountain culture stories, icons & environmentalists
- Adventure activities such as climbing, rafting, cycling and paddling, both self-guided and through professionally licensed adventure companies
- Film and adventure photography including a time lapse photo alley
- Adventure gear market and swap
- Community projects
- Main stage concerts at Revelstoke Mountain Resort