June 13 - June 14
Summer Sneak Peek
Check out Sightseeing early this summer with our Sneak Peek Weekend!
Glide through treetops on the Gondola to Revelstoke’s most beautiful breakfast view, overlooking the Columbia River as it winds through the lush valley below the towering Monashee Mountains.
Make the most of your experience and combine your visit with a full buffet breakfast. Bring your appetite and your camera to capture an unforgettable dining experience!
From $15 Adults / $10 Children & SeniorsMore information
Sunday, June 21 - 8:30 am
Father’s Day Brunch
Show Dad how much he's appreciated!
The Revelation Gondola and Revelation Lodge will be open for Father's Day, offering a special brunch menu.
Saturday, June 27 - 8:30 am
Open for Summer
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is entering its third season of summer operations from June 27, 2015.
Enjoy summer sightseeing, with scenic gondola rides and buffet breakfast available daily. Bring your appetite and your camera to capture an unforgettable dining experience!
August 28 - August 30
Trailstoke Ultra Marathon
An entire weekend of trail running, expos, a film, great food, amazing views... Oh, and an amazing race!
TrailStoke is an off-distance, 55km course with approximately 10,500 feet of elevation gain. You will run from the ski hill base, to the top of the mountain, run through the alpine and on a beautiful ridge, and then descend back to the base. If you're not sure you can run the entire 55km on your own, a 3 person relay option is also available.
September 18 - September 20
Axis Mundi Harvest
Axis Mundi Harvest is a celebration of music and culture, as well as autumn and winter adventure sports.
Utilizing the City of Revelstoke’s widely diverse network of indoor and outdoor venues, activities will include:
- A downtown fringe festival and street mall featuring local, national and international artists, music workshops and jams, family events, and a Farmer’s Market and seasonal food fair
- A lecture series featuring mountain culture stories, icons & environmentalists
- Adventure activities such as climbing, rafting, cycling and paddling, both self-guided and through professionally licensed adventure companies
- Film and adventure photography including a time lapse photo alley
- Adventure gear market and swap
- Community projects
- Main stage concerts at Revelstoke Mountain Resort