Aerial Adventure Park
The Aerial Adventure Park Is Currently Closed
Due to a labour shortage in Revelstoke, we are currently unable to operate the Aerial Adventure Park. We look forward to welcoming you back once our staffing levels return to normal.
Visit Revelstoke's newest family attraction and swing, climb, jump and free fall your way through our four-story ropes course.
Challenge yourself on more than 50 different beginner, intermediate, and advanced obstacles. Make your way through this family-friendly ropes course at your own speed, making it ideal for people of all ages.
Notice: The Aerial Adventure Park is operated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Any child using the Aerial Adventure Park unaccompanied by an adult must be at least 8 years of age, 30 kg (66 lbs) and 135 cm (4'5")
- Any child using the Aerial Adventure Park accompanied by an adult must be at least 6 years of age, 20kg (44lbs) and 125 cm (4'1")
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on course
- People with health issues are not advised to enter the course
- Pregnant women are not permitted on course
- All participants must wear close-toed shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are not permitted
- Maximum weight capacity is 118kg (260lbs)
Frequently Asked Questions
- I bought tickets online, how do I receive/collect them?
You will need to collect them from the Guest Services office in the Village Plaza. Make sure to present your order confirmation document along with some photo ID to collect them.
- Are my tickets refundable?
We can offer a rain check or a refund if the Aerial Adventure Park is closed due to inclement weather. Other than this, tickets are non-refundable.
- Do I need any special equipment or clothing?
Apart from closed-toed footwear, all other equipment such as helmets and harnesses will be supplied. Please note no sandals or flip-flops will be allowed on the course.
- Can I take my camera?
If your camera has a mount that can be attached to you, then yes! Handheld devices such as cameras and cell phones are not permitted as both hands are needed throughout the course.
- Do you offer discounted rates for large groups?
Yes, if you have a group of 10 or more people we do offer discounted tickets, please get in touch with our Sales Team at [email protected]