The Aerial Adventure Park is now closed for the 2020 season. See you in 2021!
Buy 24 Hrs In Advance*
Buy Online »
& Save Up To 20%
Aerial Adventure Park
Visit Revelstoke's newest family attraction and swing, zip, climb, jump and free fall your way through our four-storey ropes course.
Challenge yourself on more than 50 different beginner, intermediate, and advanced obstacles. Make your way through this family-friendly ropes course at your own speed, making it ideal for people of all ages.
- In light of Covid-19, we have made some adjustments to our operating procedures and cleaning protocols. Harnesses will be thoroughly sanitized after each use. For more information on our commitment to your health & safety, click here ≫
- Any child using the Aerial Adventure Park unaccompanied by an adult must be at least 8 years of age, 30 kg (66 lbs) and 135 cm (4'5")
- Any child using the Aerial Adventure Park accompanied by an adult must be at least 6 years of age, 20kg (44lbs) and 125 cm (4'1")
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on course
- People with health issues are not advised to enter the course
- Pregnant women are not permitted on course
- All participants must wear close-toed shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are not permitted
- Maximum weight capacity is 118kg (260lbs)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the Aerial Adventure Park be open this summer?
We fully intend to open all of the Resort activities this summer and we will make every effort to do so. We are currently working towards a tentative opening date of June 26th. Please follow us on Facebook, Instagram or sign up for our email newsletter for the most up-to-date information.
- What are you doing to ensure the health and safety of guests in light of Covid-19?
The health and safety of our guests and team members is our highest priority. We want you to enjoy everything the mountain has to offer with absolute confidence so we developed Revelstoke Mountain Resort PureClean to elevate our existing hygiene and cleanliness procedures. We've have made several adjustments to our operating procedures including thoroughly cleaning gondola cabins, pipe carts and climbing harnesses after each use. For more information please click here ≫
- If I buy a ticket online, can I pre-book a course time?
No, you cannot make reservations for a specific time. The Aerial Adventure Park is operated on a first-come-first-served basis. We can't reserve times because everyone travels at a different speed through the course. If you are planning on visiting on a weekend or during summer holidays we recommend arriving as early as possible in case it is busy.
- I bought tickets online, how do I receive/collect them?
You will need to collect them from the Guest Services office in the Village Plaza. Make sure to present your order confirmation document along with some photo ID to collect them.
- Are my tickets refundable?
We can offer a rain check or a refund if the Aerial Adventure Park is closed due to inclement weather. Other than this, tickets are non-refundable.
- Do I need any special equipment or clothing to ride The Pipe?
Apart from closed-toed footwear, all other equipment such as helmets and harnesses will be supplied. Please note no sandals or flip-flops will be allowed on the course.
- Can I take my camera?
If your camera has a mount that can be attached to you, then yes! Handheld devices such as cameras and cell phones are not permitted as both hands are needed throughout the course.
- Do you offer discounted rates for large groups?
Yes, if you have a group of 10 or more people we do offer discounted tickets, please get in touch with our Sales Team at [email protected]