Exclusively available to residents of Western Canada Provinces (BC, AB, SK & YK) and USA's Pacific Northwest States (WA, OR & ID) only.
The Vertical Card is the easiest way to ski multiple days at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Available with 3, 5 or 10 days pre-loaded, this direct-to-lift loyalty card is your ticket to savings. Use your days any time - no blackouts!
The Vertical Card Is Currently Off Sale
Find the best price on lift tickets online
Once your included days have been used, Vertical Cardholders save 30% off additional days - no blackouts, no restrictions. Better yet, take advantage of direct-to-lift convenience by connecting your credit card to your account for direct billing on additional days.
Terms and Conditions
- The Vertical Card is exclusive to residents of Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, YK) and the Pacific Northwest states of the USA (WA, OR, ID).
- Maximum one Vertical Card per person per season.
- Vertical Cards do not carry over from one season to the next. A new Vertical Card must be purchased each year.
- Leftover days from previous seasons have expired and cannot be used.
- The Vertical Card discount on additional days is only valid during the season associated with the initial purchase. For example: a 2021.22 Vertical Card cannot be used to purchase additional days at a discounted rate in 2022.23.
- Vertical Card offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
- Card discounts apply to regular-priced, full-day lift tickets only.
- ID must be presented at the time of pick up. To pick up your Vertical Card, visit Guest Services.
- Vertical Card and ID must be presented to obtain discounted day. Valid for one use per day.
- Vertical Card can only be used by the registered card holder.
- Vertical Card is non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten cards.
- No refunds on unused cards or portions thereof.
- All sales are final.