Experience a serene winter landscape, a frozen moment in time.
Join us on daily guided tours through beautiful, groomed trails in the sub-alpine forests of the Selkirk Mountains. Along the way, our knowledgeable guides can teach you about local plant and animal species, wildlife tracking, local history, and winter survival. On the trek you can expect some spectacular views (weather permitting of course), signs of wildlife, and a warm complimentary beverage.
Daily tours meet in the village and take place at the top of the Gondola.
Call (604) 671-9757 to book.
|Time||Adult (19-64)||Youth (13-18)||Kids (12 & Under)||Seniors (65 and Over)|
Daily @ 12:45 PM (2 - 2.5 hrs)
Evening Tours @ 5:30 PM (1.5 - 2 hrs)
- Please book at least one day in advance, however, we do try our best to accommodate last-minute requests
- Tours depart from the Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Price includes resort access, snowshoes, headlamps and warm refreshments
- Guests should be dressed appropriately for a winter environment including winter boots, toque or beanie, gloves, snow pants and a winter jacket.