Experience a serene winter landscape, a frozen moment in time with Revelstoke Snowshoe Company.
Join in on daily guided tours through beautiful, groomed trails in the sub-alpine forests of the Selkirk Mountains. Along the way, their knowledgeable guides can teach you about local plant and animal species, wildlife tracking, local history, and winter survival. On the trek you can expect some spectacular views (weather permitting of course), signs of wildlife, and a warm complimentary beverage.
Daily tours meet in the village and take place at the top of the Gondola.
|Time||Adult (19-64)||Youth (13-18)||Kids (12 & Under)||Seniors (65 and Over)|
Daily @ 12:45 PM (2 - 2.5 hrs)
Evening Tours @ 5:30 PM (1.5 - 2 hrs)
- Please book at least one day in advance, however, we do try our best to accommodate last-minute requests
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Price includes resort access, snowshoes, headlamps and warm refreshments
- Guests should be dressed appropriately for a winter environment including winter boots, toque or beanie, gloves, snow pants and a winter jacket.
- Day tours meet in front of Guest Services. Evening tours meet in front of the Sutton Place Hotel.
- Evening tours are subject to weather and snow conditions.