|Until Oct 1||Regular Rate|
|Adult (19-64)||$1,499 Save 25%||$1,999||Buy Online|
|Youth (13-18)||$829 Save 23%||$1,079||Buy Online|
|Child (6-12)||$479 Save 20%||$599||Buy Online|
|Student*||$1,079 Save 25%||$1,439||Buy Online|
|Senior (65+)||$999 Save 23%||$1,299||Buy Online|
|Tot※ (5 & under)||$5||Buy Online|
All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
Season Pass Refund Option
- Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given to passholders that do not purchase the refund option. The Refund Option can be purchased at a cost of $29/person or $79/family.
- Families pay discounted family pass rates for the 4 oldest family members, and subsequent members are just $25 per person and can be purchased any time at Guest Services.
- Family rate eligibility is based on 3 or more members, defined as at least one parent and children between the ages of infant to 18 years, and a maximum of 2 adults living at the same residence.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort reserves the right to determine final decisions on all family season pass applications.
- Students (19 and over) must be full-time at an accredited Canadian or USA College or University.
- Proof of full-time enrollment (for at least 3 courses) for both the fall and winter semesters must be presented at the time of pick-up. Showing your Student ID Card is not enough. A complete course listing from the Registrar's Office will be required.
- Failure to provide proof of enrollment will result in an increase to the current Adult Season Pass rate.
- Guests will be charged $5 for an RFID access card. Tot passes can also be reloaded onto existing RFID cards.