2023 Revelstoke IFSA Qualifier 4*
- Location:North Bowl
- Time:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Cost:$190.00 USD
A section of North Bowl will be closed January 23-25. Come out and cheer on the athletes as they huck their meat down North Bowl. We will be playing tunes in the spectators’ zone, located at the top of the Ripper Chair.
Qualifier event taking place in North Bowl.
IFSA competitive Freeride events are open to adult athletes 18 and older. Points earned are applied towards Freeride World Tour qualification and an athlete's Global Seeding List ranking. It is an open event, but IFSA membership is required to participate.
Come out and cheer on the athletes as they huck their meat down North Bowl. We will be playing tunes in the spectators’ zone, located at the top of the Ripper Chair. The award ceremony will be held at 5:00pm @ The Paul Mair Plaza, directly following the competition.
Monday, January 23 - Athlete Check-in, Competitors meeting, & Welcome Reception
- 3:00pm to 6:00pm – Athlete check in @ Guest Services – Receive bibs, receive swag, sign waivers, purchase lift tickets if needed.
- 6:00pm – Welcome reception at the Mackenzie Common Tavern.
- 7:00pm -Mandatory Athletes meeting @ the Mackenzie Common Tavern.
- 8:00pm – Welcome reception ends.
Tuesday, January 24 – Competition Day
- 7:50am – Priority gondola loading for Athletes wearing competition bibs.
- 8:10am: Priority line ends. If an athlete misses this cut off they might not make their start time, resulting in a DNS.
- 9:00am - Course inspection in North Bowl. **Subject to change based on avalanche control
- 10:00am - Competition starts. First competitor to run.
- 3:00pm – Course closed.
- 5:00pm (Subject to Change) – Awards ceremony @ Rockford Plaza
Wednesday, January 25 – Held as a weather day, if needed.
For more detailed information about the Region Registration protocol, please CLICK HERE.
If you wish to compete, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
Registration OPENS: 12/13/2022
Registration CLOSES: 12/27/2022
Spots Available: 80
Wild Card Applications:
Send Wild Card applications (social media handles, photo/video, and a short paragraph to help you stand out) to Kate Roberts – [email protected]
- January 25th is held as a weather day, if needed. If weather day is used the January 24 schedule will be repeated on January 25.
- For further information or questions, refer to the Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
- ALL IFSA FREERIDE EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. We encourage you to check the Event Page often for updates, schedule changes, registration dates.
- An IFSA membership is required to compete. Click Here to obtain your IFSA Membership.