Bank Heist Time Trial presented by Arc'teryx
- Location:Kill the Banker Hiking Trail
- Time:8:30am - 12:30pm
Save the date for the 5th annual Bank Heist Time Trail!
Are you a trail runner looking for a challenge? Look no further! Join us on September 2nd at Revelstoke Mountain Resort for our 5th annual time trial run up one of North America's most legendary ski runs - Kill the Banker.
This isn't your average jog in the park - you'll be pushing yourself up 3.7 kilometers of steep, rocky terrain, weaving in and out of boulder fields and sub-alpine forest from mid-station to the top of the Revelation Gondola.
Your quads will be burning, your heart will be pumping, and you'll be facing more vertical than most can handle.
But don't worry, your hard work will be rewarded! Your race fee includes a player's pack of awesome swag, plus a cold beer (or non-alcoholic option) waiting for you at the finish line. And, best of all, a portion of the proceeds from the event will be donated to a local charity.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to test your limits, compete against other runners, and support a great cause.
- 3:00–6:00 PM – Athlete check-in @ The Rockford Plaza
Saturday, September 2
- 7:30-8:30 AM – Last-minute athlete check-In @ The Village Base
- 8:30 AM – Racers load gondola to mid-station
- 8:45 AM – Pre-Race announcement and safety briefing
- 8:50 AM - Racers begin to line up in start order.
- 9:00 AM – First racer on the course. Racers start in 30-second intervals.
- 9:50 AM - Last racer on the course. 9:30/10:00 AM - Racers start to cross the finish line.
- 12:00 PM - Last racer to cross the finish line. Based on a 2-hour course time limit.
- 12:30 PM – Awards at The Mackenzie Outpost
*Schedule subject to change.