We Are One Canadian Enduro League presented by Leatt
Revelstoke, BC is an outdoor recreation paradise. You name it, they have it. They even have some of the worlds best coffee and beer shops in this relatively small town of just over 7000 people.
The Community. This is really what separates Revelstoke from any other destination; the trail club here is super strong and they've really taken a 10,000 foot view of their master planning. You can see this when you ride here, there is every type of trail experience.
IMPORTANT RACER NOTES:
- Registration closes the TUESDAY before race day @ 12:00pm PST.
- Pricing is set based on age/category level.
- Team Category is only offered at: Vedder, Harper, Revelstoke, Valemount and Sun Peaks.
- Registration fees are per racer and are the same for all registration options.
- Registration fees do not include online processing charges or applicable taxes. Added at checkout.
- New this year we are offering an Open category. The open category is not segregated by sex or age. It is an inclusive category that includes all people, including non-binary, gender fluid and more! We are open to learning more on the topic of gender identity and how we can better involve all people at our events, please reach out to [email protected].
- All events count towards Canadian Enduro League overall points.
- Events marked with an asterisk have additional fees such as, but not limited to: lift tickets, trail association memberships, UCI/Cycling Canada Licenses (Elite only) etc.