Fall Hours of Operation
Open daily from 9:30am - 3:15pm (last upload) until September 26, 2021. Stoke Climb closes at 2:30pm.
This newly built mountain bike trail network provides a selection of flowy blues and technical blacks that will not disappoint. The famed Fifty Six Twenty is rumoured to be the longest flow trail ever built, running our full vertical drop of 5,620 feet.
MTB Lift Tickets
Adult From $47.20
3 Day Vertical Card
MTB Season Passes
Climb into the alpine and back down through BC's inland temperate rainforest. View the trail map ≫*Note: Trail Opening dates depend on a number of factors including trail topography, weather, mechanical issues and fire suppression. Our trail crew is working hard to get trails opened as soon as they can, in the best condition possible. Thank you for your patience.
Opening Day June 19, 2021 Closing Day September 26, 2021
- In light of Covid-19, we have made some adjustments to our operating procedures and cleaning protocols. Gondola cabins will be frequently disinfected. For more information on our commitment to your health & safety, click here ≫
- Dogs are not permitted in the gondola or on the bike trails
- There is intermittent cell phone coverage on the mountain
- The Stoke Climb, Greely and Mackenzie Ridge trails are multi-use. Please use caution while biking and yield to hikers
- Helmets are mandatory
- You must be an intermediate rider or above to load the gondola
- You must be at least 6 years of age
- Children 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult
- All riders must yield to hikers and uphill traffic
- Passes will be revoked for deviating off of marked biking trails
- Come prepared! All riders should have water, a spare tube and tools in case of an emergency
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any beginner friendly trails?
Not at this time. This season, we will only allow intermediate or above riders on our trails. We plan to develop some easier trails for beginners in the seasons to come.
- Should I bring my downhill bike?
Yes, we have introduced a trail called Guilt Trip which will bring you straight across to Fifty Six Twenty from the top of the gondola without climbing. Please note, our rental shop is also offering e-bike rentals to assist with the climb if you wanted to ride the entirety of Fifty Six Twenty.
- Can I pedal up from the bottom?
No, our trail network does not allow bikers to pedal up from the base of the Resort. Please purchase a ticket and ride the Revelation Gondola to the start of the trails.
- Do you offer discounted rates for large groups?
Yes, if you have a group of 10 or more people we do offer discounted tickets, please get in touch with our Sales Team at [email protected]
Risks Associated with Mountain Biking
Mountain biking takes place on steep and rugged terrain and features that are both physically and technically challenging and will expose the rider to many risks, dangers and hazards. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Use of chairlifts and gondolas.
- Changing weather conditions.
- Slips, trips and falls.
- Loss of balance.
- High speed descents.
- Difficulty or inability to control one’s speed and direction.
- Rapid or uncontrolled acceleration on hills and inclines.
- Extreme variation in cycling terrain including steep or slippery sections, trees, roots, tree stumps, logs, cliffs, rocks, rock drops, loose gravel, holes, depressions, streams and creeks.
- Constructed feature such as bridges, ramps, ladders, bumps, berms, jumps, and drops.
- Mechanical failure of equipment.
- Collisions with natural and constructed objects, other mountain bikers, vehicles, pedestrians, spectators and officials.
- Encounters with domestic and wild animals including dogs and bears.
- Negligence of other riders or users of the premises.
- Infectious disease contracted through viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi which may be transmitted through direct or indirect contact.
- Negligent first aid.
- Accidents during mountain bike instructional courses, lessons, clinics or sessions.
- Failure to act safely or within one’s own ability or to stay within designated areas.
- And NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR and its directors, officers, employees, instructors, agents, representatives, volunteers, independent contractors, subcontractors, sponsors, successors and assigns.
Mountain Bike Trail Map
Get a birds eye view of our mountain bike trail network.
More Biking Around Revelstoke
Find more information on non lift-accessed mountain bike trails around Revelstoke.
Mountain Bike Lessons
Learning Cycle offers mountain bike lessons for beginner and intermediate riders with safety, fun and adaptive learning as their top priorities.