What To Expect For Opening Day 2022
Dropping in 3,2,1...our winter season officially kicks off on Saturday, December 3. Thanks to a team effort from Mother Nature and our snow-making team, we are officially opening the Resort from top to bottom. That's right, 1,713 metres (5,620 feet) of thigh-burning vertical awaits! If you're as excited as us to get those first turns in of the season, read on and find out everything you need to know about conditions and what to expect this weekend.
Terrain & Conditions
- Base depth varies depending on terrain and elevation. The alpine was hit hard with wind over the last couple of weeks so please watch for hazards.
- Tree skiing is strongly discouraged and the majority of gladed terrain remains closed. Please see the Opening Weekend Map for closed areas.
- Subpeak and Greely Bowl will remain closed. North Bowl terrain openings will be conditions dependent.
- The Last Spike will be open to the Village from below the base of the Stoke Chair.
- Be aware of open creeks, deadfall, unmarked rocks, and hazards at all elevations.
- PLEASE RESPECT ALL CLOSURES!
- The Last Spike will be open from top to bottom.
- All runs off Stellar Chair will be open.
- The Terrain Park will be open with a limited number of features. Gnome Zone will also be open.
- Little Bit Magic Carpet will be running at mid-station and The Revelation Lodge will be open for washrooms and brown bag use. Food and drink service at Revelation Lodge starts December 10th.
- All lifts will be open except the Turtle Creek Magic Carpet.
- Stoke Chair: The Last Spike, Greenhorn, Hollywood, Gnome Zone, Bread & Butter and Critical Path to Top of Gondola
- Stellar Chair: Big Bend, Over Easy, Bacon & Eggs, Practically Pro and Boondocker
- Ripper Chair: Downtowner and Burn Down
- Mid-Mountain: The Last Spike
- Lower Mountain: The Last Spike
*Groomed runs are subject to change depending on weather and on-mountain conditions. Please reference the Grooming Report on Opening Day to see the most up to date information on groomed terrain.
Pick up your Season Pass before Saturday morning. Guest Services is open daily until 4:30 pm, and until 7:00 pm on Friday, December 2nd.
Hours of Operation
View our current and proposed hours of operation for resort services, lifts, activities, amenities, and more.Learn More about Hours of Operation