Current Travel Advisory from the Government of B.C.
- Please do not visit Revelstoke Mountain Resort if
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 which primarily displays as a persistent cough, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort. Stay home, and, when in doubt, call 8-1-1 or get tested.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- If you have underlying medical conditions it is recommended that you do not visit Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- Please respect physical distancing measures and obey all posted signage while at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- Face coverings are mandatory for the 2020.21 winter season
For the upcoming 2020.21 winter season, we will be requiring everyone to wear face coverings throughout the Resort including in the Village base area, all indoor facilities, lift lines and while riding in the gondola and on chairlifts. Appropriate masks and face coverings are defined as any double-layer material that adequately covers a person’s mouth and nose. Children 3 and under are not required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Stay local and avoid non-essential travel within B.C.
The Government of British Columbia's response to Covid-19 is now recommending that we stay local and avoid non-essential travel. We are currently Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan. More information on Phase 3 of BC's Restart Plan can be found here.
Thursday, January 21, 2021 2:51am
Comments on Conditions
Wind over night has re-distributed the snow at upper elevations creating soft pockets in sheltered areas and buff patches in between. Mid mountain will be firm so look for a groomer if you are riding to base area. Outside the ski area boundary the recent snow has formed into wind slabs and has the potential to be triggered by riders. Use caution when transitioning into wind affected areas and look for signs of instability such as shooting cracks. Check avalanche.ca for all the details of the latest bulletin.
Precipitation: Nil. A mix of sun and cloud. Alpine temperature: High -9 °C. Freezing level: 700 metres.
|Kill the Banker||Subpeak||Lower North Bowl||Lemming Line||Three Bears||Greely Bowl|
Text 'Ops' to 1-855-622-4721 to receive lift operations updates via text message.
Ripper Weather Plot
Our weather system provides accurate snowfall and weather data with automated updates to the RMR website every 5 minutes. All measurements are cross-referenced with manual readings taken daily at our snow plot by our seasoned Avalanche Forecasting team. Minor manual adjustments to snowfall statistics may occur at any time to improve accuracy. It is our goal to provide you with the most accurate information possible so that you will be confident in your decision to ski/snowboard at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.