2020.21 Winter Lift Tickets
Current Travel Advisory from the Government of B.C.
Pre-Purchased Tickets Mandatory
Purchase early to secure your dates. Quantities limited.
We have implemented capacity restrictions this season so we recommend booking well in advance to avoid disappointment. If the particular day on the calendar does not show a price, it means this day is sold out. Please choose another day to ski at the Resort.
Mountain Collective, Ikon Passes and Sunshine Supercards count as a pre-purchased ticket and do not require a reservation.
2020.21 Lift Ticket Terms & Conditions
- All guests must have a pre-purchased lift product in order to ski or snowboard at Revelstoke Mountain Resort this season.
- Pre-purchased lift products include online lift tickets, Vertical Cards, Mountain Collective Passes, Ikon Passes, Grouse Mountain Y2Play Pass tickets, Sunshine Super Cards, Costco lift tickets, Local Cards, and Ski and Stay packages and do not require a reservation to ski.
- Full day and afternoon tickets can be purchased online the day of but are subject to availability.
- Reciprocal discounts for Season Passholders from Mountain Collective resorts are available, but subject to the following blackouts dates: Dec 19, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021, Feb 11-17, 2021. Canadian Mountain Collective Resorts include SkiBig3, Panorama Mountain Resort and Sun Peaks Resort.
- Reciprocal discounts for Season Passholders of non-Mountain Collective resorts have been suspended for this season. We hope to bring this program back next winter.
- Discounts for staff at participating resorts will be available but subject to restrictions. Please contact your employer to confirm if you are eligible and how to redeem your discount. Blackout dates will apply.
- Guests must have a valid lift ticket or season pass on their person at all times. Guests may encounter ticket checking at any lift including the Stoke and Ripper chairlifts.
- All lift ticket rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Lift Tickets are non-transferable and subject to our refund policy.
- All lift ticket rates are subject to change throughout the season.
- Afternoon rates begin at 12:00pm.
- Student discount not available on lift tickets. Student discount applies to Season Pass purchases only.
- Combined discounts cannot be applied to lift ticket purchases.
- Lift Ticket Discounts are not available on afternoon tickets.
- Multi-day lift tickets include rest days as follows: 2-day tickets must be used within a consecutive 3 day period, 3-day tickets within 4 days, 4-day tickets within 5 days, 5-day tickets within 7 days, 6-day tickets within 8 days, 7-day tickets within 9 days, 8-day tickets within 11 days, 9-day tickets within 12 days, 10-day tickets within 13 days.
Effective December 8, 2020, all lift tickets and equipment rentals are non-refundable, with the exception of the following COVID-19 related circumstances:
- If the resort is forced to close.
- If you have a mandated self-isolation.
- In the event that you are prevented from travelling to Revelstoke due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions.
If you relate to any of the above, a full refund can be issued or a credit can be applied to your account which can be used towards a summer or winter lift access product or rental prior to April 30, 2022.
If you would like to submit a refund claim or have questions in regard to this policy, please contact our Guest Services team at 1-866-373-4754 or by email at [email protected].
NOTICE TO ALL USERS
OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
ASSUMPTION OF RISK • JURISDICTION
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness section of our website for a description of these risks, dangers and hazards. As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act on the part of the operator of the premises and facilities and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
- You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto. This includes negligence on the part of the operator and its directors, officers, employees, instructors, agents, representatives, volunteers, independent contractors, subcontractors, sponsors, successors and assigns.
- Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within the Province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
- These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.
THE OPERATOR'S LIABILITY IS EXCLUDED BY THESE CONDITIONS