2020.21 Winter Lift Tickets
Book Early & Save
Save up to 50% off your lift ticket purchase
Pre-purchase your lift tickets online and save! The earlier you purchase, the more you save so buy now for the biggest savings.Buy Tickets Online »
In light of Covid-19, we have made a few adjustments to our 2020.21 policies and procedures. We hope that the below measures help to ease concerns and can provide some comfort to those looking to secure the best price on their 2020.21 Lift Tickets.
- We have introduced a "no questions asked" refund policy effective until December 1, 2020.
- We have developed Revelstoke Mountain Resort PureClean to elevate our existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness procedures. Please stay tuned as we release more information on what we're doing to keep you and our staff members healthy.
If you have any Covid-19 related questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly.
2020.21 Window Rates
- Regular Season: Dec 24, 2020 - Mar 28, 2021
Age Category 1 Day 2 Days 3 Days 4 Days 5 Days 6 Days 7 Days 8 Days 9 Days 10 Days Adult (19 – 64) $139 $268 $377 $496 $615 $734 $853 $972 $1,091 $1,210 Senior (65+) $106 $203 $298 $394 $490 $586 $682 $778 $874 $970 Youth (13-18) $106 $203 $298 $394 $490 $586 $682 $778 $874 $970 Child (6-12) $49 $96 $143 $190 $237 $284 $331 $378 $425 $472 Tot (5 & Under) FREE
- Shoulder Season Nov 27 - Dec 23, 2020, Mar 29 - Apr 5, 2021
Age Category 1 Day 2 Days 3 Days 4 Days 5 Days 6 Days 7 Days 8 Days 9 Days 10 Days Adult (19 – 64) $129 $253 $347 $456 $565 $674 $783 $892 $1,001 $1,110 Senior (65+) $99 $193 $277 $366 $455 $544 $633 $722 $811 $900 Youth (13-18) $99 $193 $277 $366 $455 $544 $633 $722 $811 $900 Child (6-12) $46 $90 $134 $178 $222 $266 $310 $354 $398 $442 Tot (5 & Under) FREE
Afternoon Passes are available for purchase after 12:00 pm.
- Guests must have a valid lift ticket or season pass on their person at all times. Guests may encounter ticket checking at any lift including the Stoke and Ripper chairlifts.
- All lift ticket rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Lift Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All lift ticket rates are subject to change throughout the season.
- Afternoon rates begin at 12:00pm.
- Student discount not available on lift tickets. Student discount applies to Season Pass purchases only.
- Combined discounts cannot be applied to lift ticket purchases.
- Lift Ticket Discounts are not available on afternoon tickets.
Until December 1, 2020, guests may cancel their lift ticket, equipment rental or snow school reservation without penalty.
After December 1, 2020, all lift tickets, equipment rentals and snow school reservations are non-refundable, except for circumstances related to COVID-19. Circumstances include the potential closure of the resort, individual health issues, or travel restrictions which prevent travel to Revelstoke. If you would like to submit a refund claim or have questions in regard to this policy, please contact our Guest Services team at 1-866-373-4754 or by email at [email protected].
Reciprocal discounts are available for season pass holders at select mountains. Both mountains must be open for the 2019.20 season in order for the discount to be available. The reciprocal discount is only available on full-day lift tickets and cannot be combined with any other offer. An active Season Pass and photo ID must be shown to redeem the discount. For full details expand the list below. Blackout dates between Dec. 26 2019 - Jan. 4 2020 and Feb. 15 - Feb. 17 2020 apply.
- Lift Ticket Discount Partner List
All Mountain Collective Destinations - Arapahoe Basin, Alta, Snowbird, Aspen Snowmass, Big Sky Resort, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Ski Big 3, Squaw Valley / Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Taos, Thredbo, Mt. Buller, Niseko United, Valle Nevado and Coronet Peak / The Remarkables. 50% Off Apex Mountain Resort, BC 25% off Big White Ski Resort, BC 25% off Banff Sunshine, AB 25% off Bear Mountain, BC 25% off Castle Mountain, AB 25% off Canyon Mountain, AB 25% off Cypress Mountain, BC One FREE day for Cypress G8 and Silver Passholders, 25% off additional days. Offer valid between Nov 30, 2019 and Apr 19, 2020. Blackout dates: Dec 26 - Jan 5, Feb 15-17. Free day cannot be redeemed on weekends in February. Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, BC 25% off Grouse Mountain, BC 2020.21 Y2Play Passholders receive 3 FREE days & 50% off additional days. Blackout dates apply between December 24, 2020 - January 2, 2021, and February 13-21, 2021. Harper Mountain, BC 25% off Hart Ski Hill, BC 25% off Hidden Valley Ski Resort 25% off Kinsoo Ridge, AB 25% off Lake Louise, AB 25% off Marmot Basin, AB 25% off Manning Ridge, BC 25% off Mount Cain, BC 25% off Mount Seymour, BC 25% off Mount Sima, YK 25% off Mount Washington, BC 25% off Nitehawk Rec. Area, AB 25% off Norquay, AB 25% off Mount Baldy, BC 25% off Panorama, BC 25% off Pass Powderkeg Ski Area, AB 25% off Powder King, BC 25% off Rabbit Hill, AB 25% off Red Mountain, BC 25% off Rocky Mountain Passport, AB 25% off Sasquatch Mountain Resort, BC 25% off Schweitzer, US 25% off Shames, BC 25% off Silver Star Mountain Resort, BC 25% off Springhill Winter Park, MB 25% off Sun Peaks, BC 25% off Sunridge Ski Area, AB 25% off Summit Lake, BC 25% off The Summit at Snoqualmie, US 25% off Snow Valley, AB 25% off Tawatinaw, AB 25% off Troll Resort, BC 25% off White Water, BC 25% off White Fish, MO 25% off Winsport, AB 25% off
NOTICE TO ALL USERS
OF THESE PREMISES AND FACILITIES
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
ASSUMPTION OF RISK • JURISDICTION
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TO CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
Your use of these premises and facilities and participation in activities on the premises involve various risks, dangers and hazards. Please visit the Safety & Risk Awareness section of our website for a description of these risks, dangers and hazards. As a condition of your use of the premises and facilities and your participation in activities on the premises, you assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act on the part of the operator of the premises and facilities and its employees and representatives (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Operator").
- You agree that the Operator shall not be liable for any personal injury, death or property loss and release the Operator from all liability and waive all claims with respect thereto. This includes negligence on the part of the operator and its directors, officers, employees, instructors, agents, representatives, volunteers, independent contractors, subcontractors, sponsors, successors and assigns.
- Any litigation involving the Operator shall be brought solely within the Province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Columbia Court.
- These conditions and any rights, duties and obligations involving the Operator shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction.
THE OPERATOR'S LIABILITY IS EXCLUDED BY THESE CONDITIONS