Season Passes 2021.22
Season Pass Holder Benefits
50% Off at Mountain Collective Destinations
RMR Season Passholders benefit from 50% off lift tickets at all Mountain Collective destinations, including Lake Louise, Sunshine Village, Panorama, Sun Peaks, Alta, Snowbird, Aspen Snowmass, Big Sky Resort, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley / Alpine Meadows, Snowbasin, Sugarbush, Taos, Thredbo and Coronet Peak / The Remarkables.
20% Off Winter Equipment Rentals
Save big on high performance ski and snowboard rentals at our slopeside Rental Shop.
15% Off Full Tunes at Repairs
Save on tuning up your gear for winter and keep it in great condition all season at the repair shop.
10% Off Shopping at R Gear and Critical Parts
Save on major brands and regular priced purchases at both of our retail stores, R Gear and Critical Parts. Some restrictions may apply.
10% Off Snow School Programs
Save on select Snow School Programs, all winter long!
10% Off Food & Beverage
Lunch, breakfast, and dinner; all available on-resort with a discount for season pass holders.
Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials. Offer not valid on the summer buffet breakfast at the Revelation Lodge.
Lift Ticket Discounts at Other Resorts
Take advantage of reciprocal discounts at partner ski resorts in Alberta and British Columbia. Program detailsfor the 2021.22 winter season will be announced in the Fall of 2021.
How to Purchase Your Pass
To purchase your Season Pass in person, please visit Guest Services in the resort village.
Toll Free 1.866.373.4754
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Box 2460, 2950 Camozzi Road
Revelstoke, BC, V0E 2S1
Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given to pass holders that do not purchase the refund option.
- Refund Option must be purchased concurrently with the Season Pass at a cost of $29/person or $79/family.
- Usage as it relates to refunds includes spring access for all new pass holders, but does not include summer hiking/sightseeing usage.
- If a parent, spouse, or child (under the age of 19) is also a refundable pass holder and chooses to cease participation due to a family member's injury or sickness, he or she is also eligible to a refund. The associated family member must be a pass holder at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. The refund is limited to one additional claimant.
Season Passes will be refunded based on the following criteria:
- Debilitating injury/illness that prevents participation in skiing or snowboarding for at least 30 consecutive days . A doctor's note is required.
- Pass holder's current employer requires a residential relocation of at least 300km from Revelstoke. The transfer must take place at least 45 days after the pass purchase date and must be involuntary.
Refund option does not include:
- Intentional self-injury or pre-existing injury.
- Voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel, or any other change in employment status other than a transfer by current employer.
- Environmental and Mechanical circumstances such as fire, vandalism, labor disputes, weather conditions or mechanical failures.
- Travel plan cancellations - i.e. deciding to not travel to Revelstoke.
Date of Claim Refund Amount 0-4 Days 5-14 Days 15+ Days Prior to December 15, 2021 100% 75% No refund Prior to January 15, 2022 75% 50% No refund Prior to February 15, 2022 50% 25% No refund After February 15, 2022 No refund No refund No refund
All refund requests will be processed according to the schedule above. No exceptions. All refund requests are subject to the discretion of Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
Terms and Conditions
- Guests must have a valid lift ticket or season pass on their person at all times. Guests may encounter ticket checking at any lift including the Stoke and Ripper chairlifts.
- All age cutoffs are based on the date of purchase. Those turning 65 after the date of purchase but before December 31, 2021 may purchase their pass at the Senior rate.
- Season Passes are not transferable and will be revoked for misuse, foul language, or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code. Passholders caught transferring, selling and/or sharing their pass will be reported to the RCMP and will lose their skiing/snowboarding privileges for the remainder of the season.
- Passholders are responsible for any misuse while the pass is not in their possession. Any lost or stolen passes should be reported immediately to Guest Services.
- A $500 fine will apply if you attempt to on-sell your pass to another person or anyone other than the passholder is caught using your pass. Pass privileges may still be revoked even after the fine has been paid.
- All passholders must sign a Release of Liability Form prior to receiving their Season Pass.
- Passholders must show proof of age and address when picking up passes.
- Season Passes remain the property of Revelstoke Mountain Resort and are for recreational use only.
- Passholders caught skiing/snowboarding in a closed area will have their skiing/snowboarding privileges revoked for the season with no refund.
- Stay in Bounds! There will be an automatic minimum $1000 rescue cost for people assisted by RMR staff outside the Ski Area Boundary.
- A $25 administration fee will be charged to reprint any lost/forgotten season pass.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort Code of Conduct
Our goal at Revelstoke Mountain Resort is to provide a quality skiing/riding experience for all of our guests. As a Season Passholder, you are required to abide by the code listed below. Passholders caught in violation of any of points below will have their skiing/riding privileges revoked and be responsible for any associated fines.
- Abide by the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Be cordial and respectful to all fellow skiers/riders and employees.
- Respect all area closures and slow zones.
- Refrain from using any profane or abusive language in all public areas.
- Smoking in non-designated areas include but not limited to Gondolas, Chair Lifts, and mazes is not tolerated.
- Alcohol consumption is restricted to licensed areas at the Resort.
- Zero tolerance of narcotics use.
- Be accountable for your own actions.
All rates are subject to applicable taxes.